• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beddoes

North West Travel To Games?

Beddoes   

Hi all,, I am from the north west (barrow-in-furness) and just wondered if there is any coaches or minibus's or anything from the north west or that sorta area that travels to games as it is quite hard for me to get to games atm.. :(

Dunno about coaches and stuff mate but the Birmingham --> Edinburgh Virgin Trains service runs through Lancaster (and think Kendal too). If you get on that headed South, then you can hit Preston (for Bolton/Blackburn/Wigan/Liverpool/Everton) pretty easily and you can do Villa direct.

For the North-East just head to Carlisle and change for Newcie/Boro/Sunderland, only be 4 hours tops on the train.

Hope that helps, but as for mini-buses, not that I know of (based in Liverpool).

Hi all,, I am from the north west (barrow-in-furness) and just wondered if there is any coaches or minibus's or anything from the north west or that sorta area that travels to games as it is quite hard for me to get to games atm.. :(

I'm based in Blackpool and so is my mate and we try to get to as many away games as possible. If there was a north west organised coach or anything, we'd definitely be up for it. Even for some of the more exotic away games (Portsmouth etc). If anyone knows anything or fancies organising it count 2 more in.

Flocka   

I'm at uni in Preston but I find it quick and easy to just get the train to all the places in the north west with Premier League teams. I'll probably continue getting the train for next season but if anyone fancies travelling with me via train or meeting for a beer before then give us a shout.