• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Steve Clarke sacked by WBA, should we try and get him back to be Jose's number two?

Definitely should do, whether or not he would be willing to remains to be seen, I think if we offered him an immediate return for a good wage he would surely be interested. Would expect Jose to have already spoken to him.

Would love to see it but can see him being next West Ham manager

Steve Clarke sacked by WBA, should we try and get him back to be Jose's number two?

In my personal view, his bullshit comments about the Ramires clearcut penalty were bitter and quite unnecessary.

I know that Chelsea managers are held to higher standards by the club than other clubs' managers, but it was dishonest by the press and dishonest by Clarke.

Edit - but at least I expect to be in a minority again on this.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Zoowraa   

In my personal view, his bullshit comments about the Ramires clearcut penalty were bitter and quite unnecessary.

I know that Chelsea managers are held to higher standards by the club than other clubs' managers, but it was dishonest by the press and dishonest by Clarke.

Edit - but at least I expect to be in a minority again on this.

Very harsh. I accept you acknowledge you are in the minority. You seemed to be quite forgiving of Eto'o comments in the past, yet a man who gave us 13 odd years service as a player,does not seem to have as much rope as a man with no Chelsea history.

0liver   

How bad must your defense be when Welbeck score 2 against you. There are goalkeepers who offer more goal threat than Welbeck.

Scooba   

How bad must your defense be when Welbeck score 2 against you. There are goalkeepers who offer more goal threat than Welbeck.

I thought utd were pretty lucky today. Villa much better first 20mins then they concede and it changes everything. Still think they'll struggle for top 4.