• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Apparently not. You'll get him for 30million

I'll leave you and Droy to sort that out!

I agree with him that no one really wants him though, at least not until he's shown he can behave for a season. I do believe, however, that Liverpool are delighted to keep him. If there's one club that will put up with his antics then it's them.

Zoowraa   

Dont like it though , that lot seem to be showing intent. Real madrid or nobody now they wouldnt sell for less than 70 million . What you reckon?

Yeah you gotta say Rodgers is doing a good job. I still think they are short in general , though they do look serious top 4 threat.

Defensively they have good players, but I am not so sure they are the most consistent. Skrtel looks top class one week, then dozy the next. Agger is quality but suffers injuries. Sakho new to the league and dont convince me yet. Enrique when he is back looks vulnerable at times. Gerrard still important but his overal effect does seem to waining. Coutinho dont quite seem in the form from before his injury yet.

So whilst they are doing better than I thought, I am still not too sure of them.

As for Suarez, I would be surprised if he still there next season. Especially if he has a good world cup. Real like to make at least one massive signing per season, generally, it tends to be an attacking player.

He fits that bill perfectly and I dont think todays contract changes anything in that respect.

Andyn   

Yeah you gotta say Rodgers is doing a good job. I still think they are short in general , though they do look serious top 4 threat.

Defensively they have good players, but I am not so sure they are the most consistent. Skrtel looks top class one week, then dozy the next. Agger is quality but suffers injuries. Sakho new to the league and dont convince me yet. Enrique when he is back looks vulnerable at times. Gerrard still important but his overal effect does seem to waining. Coutinho dont quite seem in the form from before his injury yet.

So whilst they are doing better than I thought, I am still not too sure of them.

As for Suarez, I would be surprised if he still there next season. Especially if he has a good world cup. Real like to make at least one massive signing per season, generally, it tends to be an attacking player.

He fits that bill perfectly and I dont think todays contract changes anything in that respect.

I think the contract puts them in a really strong position now though , keep him and theyve done well or sell at a stupid price . No fan of him as a person but he knows where the net is and it might yet get them top four , god help us then.

0liver   

Doubt Liverpool will be accepting anything less than 70-80M next summer.

They've already seen the difference of keeping him versus letting your star player go(see Spurs) and I don't think they are in any need to sell.

genjuro   

Suarez just shot himself in the foot.......imagine if Things go wrong come soon and he Again starts with his usual crap? But yeah if one Club is more than happy to have him its pool.

Andyn   

Suarez again for gods sake.

Edit 2 0 after 42 mins.....gutted

Edited by Andyn