• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Zoowraa   

The only reason it got there was because he got the ball down with his arm, so no it shouldn't have even got to that decision. By the time the defender is there, he doesn't barge him over like the defender did on ramires either.

Zoowraa is lucky I don't like making personal posts. Absolute rubbish once again from someone who couldn't accept my opinion on hernandez or even the ramires penalty.

Credit where its due as thats how I work. You were proven to be correct in our discussion about Hernandez. The point you were debating at the time was not correct, however, your point has turned out to be accurate and Welbeck does now start ahead of Hernandez in a central position.

I dont think my post above is anything to take too personal, I would not have taken it personal if aimed at me, but each to their own. I appreciate its subjective in that respect.

genjuro   

These damn pissy passy teams come to park their buss at the Bridge, but why dont they when they visit the etihad etc? You know city are strong at hime....scoring goals for fun. So why not be a Little causious? City and arsenal just wont drop points will they.

genjuro   

Yeah your right......but hey I still wished for then two to drop any kind of pts. At least Villa is having fun at pool.......so far anyway.

0liver   

I think Sturridge's return will turn Liverpool's season to worse. If Rodgers was smart he'd bench him and not mess switch with a very good team unit. Today their general team play has been abysmal and it was many times when Suarez & Sturridge played together earlier too. Only once Sturridge got injured Liverpool started to really play well.

I think the entire Suarez & Sturridge partnership is overrated and Liverpool don't play as well as a team with both of them on the pitch. Suarez plays better as a lone forward and their best chance of achieving anything is getting Suarez to play the way he wants.

genjuro   

Sorry mods, I apologize in advance.

Did you Guys see that mother****er dive? Lets see what the stinking media has to say now.......rogers aswell. Jose said it best, he is an acrobatic diver. Get your shait together villa ffs.

JezQ8   

Liverpool drop points at home.

But my god they got lucky that was not a Penalty Suarez diving fool