• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

0liver   

I laughed so hard, nice fail from City there. Tevez with a miss of the season and Sunderland get an injury time penno and it is as bad as the Lampard one but in it went.

Nick89   

As I wrote before - Man City lacks something to win those crucial away games. This was a must-win game even for Champions League contenders and they lost. Absolutely no near the consistency of Man United and Chelsea. But I'm sure they'll do brilliantly at home this season so we'll get a tough match there in three weaks time.

Anyway I'm really happy about this result and now at 8 o'clock I will sit back and enjoy Mourinho's first Real Madrid game.

Jammy win for Liverpool, and City throw it away with simple chances not taken. Neither of them really look like a threat so far...

"But it is a long season"

genjuro   

West Brom got cheated of 2 penalties there, amazing the ref just said no.....ok maybe Pool should have had a penalty aswell but still the ref got them 3pts today. Good that City facked it up.....lets just hope they can do UTD and that we do City. Cuz City are the kind of team which will up their game big time to do us.

I see Liverpool got a vital three points in their relegation battle.

Did anyone see the Paintsill own goal? Typical lucky Blackpool. When will their luck run out? Lets hope soon as no-one wants that pathetic, small, two bit club in the Premiership.

When will their luck run out? Probably last week when they lost to Arsenal 6 - 0 and had a man very unfortunately sent off, as Chamakh made no attempt to play the ball.

When will their luck run out? Probably last week when they lost to Arsenal 6 - 0 and had a man very unfortunately sent off, as Chamakh made no attempt to play the ball.

Unfortunately Sent off? Is this a joke? He was the last man it was a certain red card. Blackpool were lucky that Arsenal missed many chances it could have quite easily have been 10-0.