• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

kumbaya   

What's ManUtd's 1st team now? Van Gaal has five world class attacking players right now; is he going to rotate Mata, Di Maria, Van Persie, Rooney and Falcao? I'd love to see them together on the pitch, but how likely is that?

Bit of a whiff of Ossie Ardiles Sp*ds about United now...

Bleugh!!!! :)

To be honest its the last position they needed players. They're backline still comprises Jones, Evans, and AN Other makeweight. Falcao's acquisition also flushes the money they spent on Mata right down the toilet. Plus £350k a week or £200k "netto" is sure to give rise to acrimony in the dressing room. Pretty sure Waynetta will be on to his agent by now....lol

Can't help thinking something was up with his medical. He did most of it in France then he arrives Monday afternoon for the rest of it and then they didn't sign on the dotted line until 1am! What were they doing all that time, talking about the weather?

Jedini   

If, and that's a big IF, they manage to get into top four this season, I'm pretty sure they will make Falcao stay.

Lampen   

If, and that's a big IF, they manage to get into top four this season, I'm pretty sure they will make Falcao stay.

Depending on his contribution. I can see him being average to be honest. 5 matches in 8 month. He had a complex knee injury which he will never recover 100%from. Could be that we only see him one season here.

I just don't get it. Van Persie, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez are good options for strikers... Don't think they needed Falcao, but he'll be good for them. As for the rest, Blind and Rojo? Not enough. Di Maria will just push Mata out of the side.

Evans, Jones, Smalling, Rojo and Blackett aren't enough to sustain a top 4 challenge.

Holymoly   

Depending on his contribution. I can see him being average to be honest. 5 matches in 8 month. He had a complex knee injury which he will never recover 100%from. Could be that we only see him one season here.

A good old fashioned northern tackle on a wet Wednesday evening in November will sort out his knee

JaneB   

So apparently Danny Welbeck had always dreamed of playing for Arsenal.....

I mean players spout idiotic platitudes when they join new clubs but this is priceless.

Chrisb   

So apparently Danny Welbeck had always dreamed of playing for Arsenal.....

I mean players spout idiotic platitudes when they join new clubs but this is priceless.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but apparently Di Maria said similar....

Di Maria: "It has always been my dream to play for Man Utd."

Media: "You said two weeks ago it was your dream to play for Real Madrid."

Di Maria: "I have many dreams."

Unbelievable if true!