• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

First, weak. I can agree on that.

Second, doesn't really matter to me if Rojo got the ball. Had to go through Toure to win it.

Third, could've gone either way. Blind was close so tough to call handball, but had no business having his arm out that far.

Fourth, depends if you're looking at Fellaini or Carrick. The commentators queried Fellaini on that one, but Carrick practically stepped on his foot while having a nibble. Don't think Aguero could've kept his feet there.

Yeah it's all about opinions I suppose. But they can't dish our penalties for those when Hazard needs to be assaulted to get a call.

If that's the yardstick there hasn't been a penalty in this game so far.

Scooba   

City win is ok, good to see that lot get beat. We're still 6 clear of them.

Great shame. A result for United would have been absolutely huge for us and gone some way towards relieving the frustrations over that late equaliser last week.

Smalling. Moron.

We have been a lot better than City so far this season. Probably more than the 6 point lead suggests. I'd imagine they're going to improve now.

Didn't see the Hart thing either, wasn't paying attention at the start really. Can't comment.

Fellaini wins remarkably few aerial contests... Seemed he won every set piece at Everton, but he just doesn't move his feet to get a good position when competing around the field.

Everton deliver crosses perfectly - perhaps that explains it.

Di Maria has looked poor recently after a relatively successful start to the season.

The question about Di Maria is how well he can shed tackles week in week out and still produce at a high level. The difference between him and other technical playmakers is that he is quite lanky and tall. He is going to have to be very brave going forward.

I predicted a Chelsea, United, City top three before the season started and I'm still comfortable with that. I reckon City will get worse instead of better.

Good question. Pardew got sent to the stands for a similar thing against a Hull City player not long ago. I would have thought it even worse to do it to a match official ?