• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I know a bunch of Newcastle fans and I can't help but feel sorry for them. There's a level of entitlement but it's nowhere near as obnoxious as that on Merseyside, and it tends to be more along the lines of wondering "how can this club consistently fail at even basic mid-table mediocrity despite such resources of its large fanbase/stadium/etc." than "we should just be successful because of some innate greatness we believe we have".

Not to mention that I do sometimes look upon the way Mike Ashley runs the club and think "there, but for the grace of God, go we"...

Hull, on the other hand, I could not care less about. The same with Sunderland, though they're safe now.

Hallelujah! Chris Foy, possibly the most inept referee the game has ever seen, is retiring.

Good ****ing riddance you cheat.

But not to worry, there's a long list of muppets ready to take his place.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Steve Bruce named as Newcastle manager tbh.

Hallelujah! Chris Foy, possibly the most inept referee the game has ever seen, is retiring.

Good ****ing riddance you cheat.

But not to worry, there's a long list of muppets ready to take his place.

Good news but the up and coming ones are just as bad, to think, they gave John Moss the cup final, he's dreadful.

Dull City down. Newcattle(no I haven't mis-spelt it0 survive. Never mind, there's always next season! However, seriously, I don't think any of the promoted teams are good enough to stay up, and I haven't said that for a long time. Cameron jerome is not good enough for them prem, he flopped with Birmingham and Stoke, and will be out of his depth next campaign, along with the other Norwich players, the majority part of their relegation campaign 2 seasons ago. Watford aren't strong enough either, they'll concede too many goals, as will Bournmouth, Prem strikers will be ruthless against them.

Well, it's back.

I have just about enough time to watch United v Spurs before heading out to the Bridge later...but it doesn't really feel right to start my new season with a "can't both teams lose?" match. :/

Zoowraa   

Only an hour into his debut, but if Payet is not nominated for PFA Player of the Year come end of the season I will eat my hat.

Only an hour into his debut, but if Payet is not nominated for PFA Player of the Year come end of the season I will eat my hat.

another "where the hell did he come from".

All I know is Wikipedia says he was born on Reunion island - famous for a great joke.