• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

The closer this ManU/Newcastle game creeps towards full-time (typing this on 79 minutes)...the more annoyed I'm going to be when the hosts nab a goal for yet another 1-0. ¬_¬

The closer this ManU/Newcastle game creeps towards full-time (typing this on 79 minutes)...the more annoyed I'm going to be when the hosts nab a goal for yet another 1-0. ¬_¬

agreed but they do have 69% possession. (87 mins 0-0)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3206133/Liverpool-FC-striker-Christian-Benteke-s-goal-vs-Bournemouth-NOT-stood-Premier-League-clarifies-new-offside-law.html

This would have been hilarious if it wasn't so serious. How can the "best league in the world" be run by such amateurs?

It really is mindboggling.

Lampen   

Shock, Horror!: Linesman gets offside decision wrong!

It's going to be a long, long season.............

The united one was offside.

Shock, Horror!: Linesman gets offside decision wrong!

It's going to be a long, long season.............

I wasn't necessarily talking about the decision in itself. Mistakes will always be made - I'm certainly under no illusions about that.

But a stickman drawing?

I wasn't necessarily talking about the decision in itself. Mistakes will always be made - I'm certainly under no illusions about that.

But a stickman drawing?

Dave, my comment wasn't aimed at you, and I laughed at the stickman myself - you're right, they're beyond laughing at.

My comment was aimed purely at the media - linesmen get offside wrong just about every game, every weekend. Now it's like some big deal all to do with the new rule.