• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Arsenal get penalty that we'd never get in a million years shock.

You won't see Klopp doing that silly bowing in front of the Liverpool supporters today, thrashed 3-0 by Watford, could have been a lot more as well.

By the way Klopp shook hands with the watford bench before the game was finished, didn't Jose get slaughted for that?

Zidane   

You won't see Klopp doing that silly bowing in front of the Liverpool supporters today, thrashed 3-0 by Watford, could have been a lot more as well.

By the way Klopp shook hands with the watford bench before the game was finished, didn't Jose get slaughted for that?

Jose got slaughtered for shaking hands and leaving before he won.

Saw that Damien Duff has decided to call time on his a career.

The very best of luck to him, a great player for us and arguably the best crosser of a ball we have had in the last 12 seasons.

That 2004 to 2006 side with himself and Robben was the best side of ours that I've seen. Dynamic and ruthless at the same time.

He supposedly turned down a transfer to Rottenham from us, as he had too much respect for the fans to go there. So he uprooted and went to Newcastle who offered similar money/deal.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11676/10107208/former-republic-of-ireland-star-damien-Duff-calls-time-on-career

Edited by East Lower

Sterling is so poor. Wow.

Mangala, Otamendi, Sagna and Demicheles are poo as defenders. And De Bruyne seems to disappear in these kind of games. Having said that, I actually hope Leicester's form continues to the very end, I'd rather them win the league than he smug, overhyped Wenger's lot.

Mangala, Otamendi, Sagna and Demicheles are poo as defenders. And De Bruyne seems to disappear in these kind of games. Having said that, I actually hope Leicester's form continues to the very end, I'd rather them win the league than he smug, overhyped Wenger's lot.

De Bruyne's gone missing for about 6 weeks now.

City are weaker than ever before.

Defensively he's a scandal. An absolute scandal. Lazy, roaming where he should not roam and tactically naive. He's got a nice shot and an eye for a pass. Football is so much more though. £50m for him is the biggest piss-take ever.