• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will not change his style despite the club's recent run of poor results. City have won four games out of 15 and were beaten 4-2 at Leicester on Saturday. Asked if he would change his passing style to get better results, Guardiola said: "No way. We are going to play the way I feel. I cannot do something I don't feel."

From the way they are playing, he must be feeling pretty s****y at the moment.

• Like 1

Jasonb   
On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:15 PM, blue moon said:

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will not change his style despite the club's recent run of poor results. City have won four games out of 15 and were beaten 4-2 at Leicester on Saturday. Asked if he would change his passing style to get better results, Guardiola said: "No way. We are going to play the way I feel. I cannot do something I don't feel."

From the way they are playing, he must be feeling pretty s****y at the moment.

They beat Arsenal yet if they don't improve soon will Pep be here next season?

Edited by Jasonb
correction

1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

They beat Arsenal yet if they don't improve soon will Pep be here next season?

I highly doubt it.

I think it's safe to say that Pep was probably (at one time, anyway) Roman's favoured choice. However, even if somehow we slip up and don't win the title this season, why the hell would we get rid of Conte? He clearly has the confidence of the players, who have "bought in" to his methods and philosophy. With the right investment in players in the next few windows, we could have a squad that could once again become one of the dominant teams both in England and in Europe. I think the fans (apart from Droy) like him, too.

8 hours ago, Jasonb said:

........if they don't improve soon will Pep be here next season?

Is this a serious question? I mean, why on earth would we dump Conte for a guy who failed to deliver in the same league with a star-studded, and hugely expensive Man City squad? Imo, Guardola is a myth of his own making.

^^^^^

I think I read this differently as in will Pep be " here" as in The Premier League , in other words , will be be sacked.

Using 'around' rather than 'here' would have made things less ambiguous 😉  To me 'here' meant CFC