• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

10 hours ago, kev61 said:

I do go on a bit Nobly😄 - however he so transparently nefarious I just can't see why people can't see what I have seen for years.

I have sought counselling Nobly -  I can now confirm I can look at a picture of him without flared nostrils😄

The unflaring of the nostrils is the first step. Good luck on your journey!

kev61   
On 04/09/2018 at 7:13 PM, NoblyBobly said:

^ only joking Kev, I do think JM is on thin ice but he will probably get the season to fix it. If he doesn't then Ponch is in.

You weren't joking 😂  he will get until Christmas to sort it out at the latest.You can't let  a team rot because of one bad apple that happens to be the manager - of all the teams in the premiership we have learned that lesson,. all teams are following.

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

You weren't joking 😂  he will get until Christmas to sort it out at the latest.You can't let  a team rot because of one bad apple that happens to be the manager - of all the teams in the premiership we have learned that lesson,. all teams are following.

Well you say that kev but they finished second last season to our 5th. He has qualified twice for CL and won the EL and LC  . We have had a good start this season and they have had a bad one but that can very quickly switch. The problem he has is the type of football that United expect, but then if you hire Mourinho you kinda  know what you are going to get. And tbh he told Woodwood he had a dodgy centre back situation, and a bit like Conte last season, they said get on with it.  But yes, expect more of Mr Grumpy, however a sportsman bet says they wont sack him this season. Many (probably yourself) thought he wouldn't last one season.  

Sciatika   

Hopefully, he will stay till the end. I love a bit of Schadenfreude.

kev61   
13 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well you say that kev but they finished second last season to our 5th. He has qualified twice for CL and won the EL and LC  . We have had a good start this season and they have had a bad one but that can very quickly switch. The problem he has is the type of football that United expect, but then if you hire Mourinho you kinda  know what you are going to get. And tbh he told Woodwood he had a dodgy centre back situation, and a bit like Conte last season, they said get on with it.  But yes, expect more of Mr Grumpy, however a sportsman bet says they wont sack him this season. Many (probably yourself) thought he wouldn't last one season.  

No I never thought he would not last one season.The problem is man utd as a business have little confidence  in investing in Mourhino which we have already done in his last life with us and failed.

We invested in Torres hoping he would get his early Liverpool form back it was clear he was finished as a top class player,I am getting the same feeling with Morata and I would question whether he was ever a top class player.

Mourhino imo is poor value for money and doesn't even look like bringing utd the success they crave - he is a busted flush whilst earning a fortune and complains all the time,that's what I hate about him.

If Mourhino ever wins the premiership again I will eat my hat and if you have bought shares in utd...sell sell sell!.

Edited by kev61