• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ham   

It's especially devalued and enforced when it gets to this stage;

Screenshot_20181105-213827_Chrome.jpg

Battlescar Mancunia on Sunday.  Wonder what excuses the egomaniac Mourinho will cone up with if Man Ure get beat?

27 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Battlescar Mancunia on Sunday.  Wonder what excuses the egomaniac Mourinho will cone up with if Man Ure get beat?

:)  If it is less than by 5, I think he'll say they did pretty well.  Mind you if he gets a draw after 3 wins in a row, he is on for Manager of the month.  For a fourth time, putting him on 12=, alongside the likes of Hodgson, Ancellotti, Kinnear and Gordon Strachan.  He'd finally have more Manager of the Month titles than Premier League titles (and no longer would have to feel the odd one out).

I'm curious what people on here are going to do if Man U win.  Should be interesting.

Stim   
27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'm curious what people on here are going to do if Man U win.  Should be interesting.

I am conflicted. United winning would be good for us (provided they go back to dropping points against dud sides) but make me feel irritated. A city win would be funnier, but worse for us. So if City were to win, they need to win by a huge margin and not a 1-0 or something so it will at least be funny.

A draw is best case scenario I guess.

Edited by Stim

11 minutes ago, Stim said:

I am conflicted. United winning would be good for us (provided they go back to dropping points against dud sides) but make me feel irritated. A city win would be funnier, but worse for us. So if City were to win, they need to win by a huge margin and not a 1-0 or something so it will at least be funny.

I too am conflicted. A United win would be better for us, but I'd love City to give them a thrashing.

9 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I too am conflicted. A United win would be better for us, but I'd love City to give them a thrashing.

I think that you're going to get your wish, Bob.......:).

56 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Celebrate, would be my guess. Forget Mourinho,  he's little more than a sideshow - it's about City not getting to run away with the PL. 

1 hour ago, Stim said:

I don't know. Can't see anyone threathening City. Would be if they suffered long-term injuries to Agüero and Mendy while De Bruyne still struggles with his. 

I'd prefer a City win. Would be best for our top four prospects. Especially since Arsenal are picking up some sort of form and Tottenham are up there as well. Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and United all within 7 points. I'd prefer United to be further behind. Especially since they have also picked up forn lately. A United win would blow everything wide open. Sure, only November and it'll be decided in May. Always a good idea to create some distance you can manage in a marathon;) 

Ham   
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I don't know. Can't see anyone threathening City. Would be if they suffered long-term injuries to Agüero and Mendy while De Bruyne still struggles with his. 

I'd prefer a City win. Would be best for our top four prospects. Especially since Arsenal are picking up some sort of form and Tottenham are up there as well. Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Arsenal and United all within 7 points. I'd prefer United to be further behind. Especially since they have also picked up forn lately. A United win would blow everything wide open. Sure, only November and it'll be decided in May. Always a good idea to create some distance you can manage in a marathon;) 

My hatred of Citeh is way, way more intense than any feeling I have for United. I've never historically had an issue with United and I think its been mentioned on here before by someone else that they, as a club,  appeared to relish the challenge from us whereas other fans cited the money constantly.

I know I hide it extremely well but Citeh's arrogance in recent years disgusts me. 

I begrudge them every single point due to their systematic fraudulent flouting of the rules. Take away their cheating and where would their 3 PL titles have gone? 

For that reason I'd donate my left one for a massive United win. 

8 hours ago, Ham said:

My hatred of Citeh is way, way more intense than any feeling I have for United. I've never historically had an issue with United and I think its been mentioned on here before by someone else that they, as a club,  appeared to relish the challenge from us whereas other fans cited the money constantly.

I know I hide it extremely well but Citeh's arrogance in recent years disgusts me. 

I begrudge them every single point due to their systematic fraudulent flouting of the rules. Take away their cheating and where would their 3 PL titles have gone? 

For that reason I'd donate my left one for a massive United win. 

Don't forget that Martin Tyler loves them and hates us , so that's another reason .

Agueroooooooooooooooooooo! 

Compared to Oh no ................................................................................................................................ For Wigan.