• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Saturday December 8th, evening match with City

Sunday December 9th intitial statement on incident announcing investigation

Monday December 10th update, 4 fans are banned.    "We are fully supporting the police investigation and any information we gather will be passed on to them."

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Saturday December 8th, evening match with City

Sunday December 9th intitial statement on incident announcing investigation

Monday December 10th update, 4 fans are banned.    "We are fully supporting the police investigation and any information we gather will be passed on to them."

Tick tock.....

Sciatika   

What is better? An Arsenal win against Spurs because it's Spurs. A Spurs win against Arsenal because that leaves us nearer the top four. A draw because wanting a win for either makes me feel like I need a bath.

Sea foot   

Draw for me.

Ham   

Suddenly it's not just 4th but 3rd also up for grabs so a draw would be perfect. 

Sciatika   

You're right. Two games in hand on Arsenal (4pts ahead) and Spurs (8pts ahead). Win both our games and we can still get fourth assuming Spurs carry on as they are. I know that a Saints win at OT is unlikely, but Man Utd still have to play Arsenal, Man City and us. We're still in the Europa League and we have a chance to kill off Liverpool's title aspirations. It could work out nicely for us.  I wonder why the papers were writing us off last weekend.

Jasonb   

In terms of excitement it is pretty good, if we have the balls and intelligence to keep winning we get third. Any deviation from the path and we are left with the crumbs we can glean from the Europa. The good thing it is all in our hands.