• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

36 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Bet we don't beat this terrible Arsenal side.

Well , we didn't manage to beat this utterly dire West Ham side so...

45 minutes ago, JaneB said:

How many more times is Martin Tyler going to mention Duncan Ferguson? :-(

I've noticed that Alan Smith favours Arsenal and Leicester whenever he's co commentating .

Does anyone know who he used to play for ?

Answers on a postcard to "Arsenal and Leicester competition " 

• Haha 1

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've noticed that Alan Smith favours Arsenal and Leicester whenever he's co commentating .

Does anyone know who he used to play for ?

Answers on a postcard to "Arsenal and Leicester competition " 

👏👏👏

Ham   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

How many more times is Martin Tyler going to mention Duncan Ferguson? :-(

"We're playing 442. Just smash the ball up their end first time. No passing".

Genius. 

Be interesting to see if Ancelloti does end up at Arsenal.

I like Carlo a lot , how he comes across as a good person and manager in specific scenarios.

I think this would be a bad appointment though. I just don’t see Ancelloti creating any success at Arsenal and find it strange he is being targeted for this role.

Ancelloti is known for changing very little, he manages high level players well and gets the best out of them through his ability to relate and man manage them. Generally speaking , top senior players love Ancelloti because he understands them and plays to their strengths.

Arsenak have a dodgy mentality and culture that has ran through the club for about a decade now. They have a small handful of top level players, mixed with deadwood and youth with high potential.

Personally, I just don’t see this as an Ancelloti job and I would be surprised to see him take this role.

Edited by LeBoeufsGolfBall

4 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I like Carlo a lot , how he comes across as a good person and manager in specific scenarios.

Huge ego and likes to brag.  Like his autobiography when he tells the world some time before he joins Chelsea of how he had been advising RA of how to get Chelsea playing "Entertaining football".  Or bragging about being the next PSG manager a month before the incumbent was sacked.
But yes he was great with a good set of players.  Then we did very badly in his second year - at least in terms of points.  Probably not the right time to go to Arsenal.

23 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Huge ego and likes to brag.  Like his autobiography when he tells the world some time before he joins Chelsea of how he had been advising RA of how to get Chelsea playing "Entertaining football".  Or bragging about being the next PSG manager a month before the incumbent was sacked.
But yes he was great with a good set of players.  Then we did very badly in his second year - at least in terms of points.  Probably not the right time to go to Arsenal.

He didn’t come across that way to me in his book. I’m not sure if we are talking sane book though. I have only read his most recent book ‘Quiet Leadership’ which I don’t think is an autobiography, but a couple of years since I read it.

46 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

He didn’t come across that way to me in his book. I’m not sure if we are talking sane book though. I have only read his most recent book ‘Quiet Leadership’ which I don’t think is an autobiography, but a couple of years since I read it.

I read Mine is the Cup  or something like that.  I read it about the same time as he arrived.  

That Shearer's a nice guy isn't he.

Embedded video

It is either 1 current Chelsea player against 3 current City players.

Or 6 current or former Chelsea players against 5 from City.