• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

JaneB   
32 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

They do offer fantastic balance to the viewer , I've just watched them see a blatant Dele Ali handball in the lead up to the Liverpool goal , from a throw in no less that should have gone the other way to Spurs and they had a right balanced laugh about not wanting to talk about handball .

It was so respectfully done and such a balanced argument from Kenny Dagleish's daughter , the ex Liverpool captain and the bloke who argued for cream suits in the FA Cup final when he played for Liverpool .

Do you know, I was going to post something similar but came in halfway through and thought I might have misunderstood. 

I do like Kelly and I try hard with JR because he's Frank's cousin (and usually fail miserably) but Carragher, unbearable 😡

How did Spurs miss that?

12 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Do you know, I was going to post something similar but came in halfway through and thought I might have misunderstood. 

I do like Kelly and I try hard with JR because he's Frank's cousin (and usually fail miserably) but Carragher, unbearable 😡

How did Spurs miss that?

Still.

Imagine how utterly delicious it's going to be when we stop them going the season unbeaten .

Can't wait.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Still.

Imagine how utterly delicious it's going to be when we stop them going the season unbeaten .

Can't wait.

Oh Mark, you might have a long wait.....

Sciatika   
17 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Still.

Can't wait.

Doubt that will be allowed.

JaneB   
27 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Doubt that will be allowed.

Genius 🤣

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Tyler just laughed off a horrible studs up leg breaker by Robertson. VAR not interested.

Fraud.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonaldOkoth__/status/1216072507360514049/video/1

Other teams receive red cards for challenges like that... 

I’ve been saying this for a while and will continue to say it. Liverpool will not be allowed to not win the league. They are getting massive, massive help from referees and VAR. To the degree where you have to start asking some difficult questions.

28 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Other teams receive red cards for challenges like that... 

Quite.  But if it is not reviewed what can be done??  Whole system gives or takes 20 points a season to whoever the refs want.  Forget star players, just buy the refs like Barca do.

9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Quite.  But if it is not reviewed what can be done??  Whole system gives or takes 20 points a season to whoever the refs want.  Forget star players, just buy the refs like Barca do.

That it wasn’t reviewed is part of the problem. But the biggest problem is that no one will complain about it in the media. 

But agree with you. VAR has proven to be nothing but a way to cheat even more. 

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

That it wasn’t reviewed is part of the problem. But the biggest problem is that no one will complain about it in the media. 

But agree with you. VAR has proven to be nothing but a way to cheat even more. 

On motd they reckoned it was VAR checked.  And it did look a lot milder on their angle.

Ham   
12 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

On motd they reckoned it was VAR checked.  And it did look a lot milder on their angle.

Mark my words. They'd have looked at many more angles if it was one of ours. 

Edited by Ham