• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Recommended Posts

Ham   
16 minutes ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Just sick of their luck. Fluking wins left right and centre when they are being outclassed. Can't wait till it all comes to a head and they start falling down the table.

Can't wait til you stop trolling and do one for good you Scouse stain. 

Just enjoy your good times and vacate this forum. Grow up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ham said:

Can't wait til you stop trolling and do one for good you Scouse stain. 

Just enjoy your good times and vacate this forum. Grow up. 

???

How am I scouser?

I have exactly same suspision of you as well to be honest, you are always defending Liverpool. It seems like you love Liverpool more than Chelsea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
31 minutes ago, CostaTheBlue said:

???

How am I scouser?

I have exactly same suspision of you as well to be honest, you are always defending Liverpool. It seems like you love Liverpool more than Chelsea.

😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ham said:

😆

You won't win the league! Someone will slip up or collapse and let Chelsea in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, CostaTheBlue said:

You won't win the league! Someone will slip up or collapse and let Chelsea in...

I'm amazed you've been able to troll this forum for so many years. But what was mildly amusing in the past is just downright boring now. 

At least make an effort to be funny mate. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
19 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I'm amazed you've been able to troll this forum for so many years. But what was mildly amusing in the past is just downright boring now. 

At least make an effort to be funny mate. 

I was going to say, keep taking the medication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2020 at 4:07 PM, The_Ghost said:

I'm amazed you've been able to troll this forum for so many years. But what was mildly amusing in the past is just downright boring now. 

A/t least make an effort to be funny mate. 

Troll? So its trolling to predict Chelsea to win and be positve about Chelsea on a Chelsea forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Troll? So its trolling to predict Chelsea to win and be positve about Chelsea on a Chelsea forum?

We are 32 points behind Liverpool who have a game in hand. It’s 11 games to go. 

You do the math. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

We are 32 points behind Liverpool who have a game in hand. It’s 11 games to go. 

You do the math. 

And you've taken in to account the Liverpool points deduction with your mathematics?

Edited by CostaTheBlue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
2 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

And you've taken in to account the Liverpool points deduction with your mathematics?

What points deduction??  Why do you say these things?

(Much as I'd like them to be deducted points I have to add, but not to encourage you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now