• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

4 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Yes, unreal post-match whinge about the pen. Walton thinks you should be allowed to swing wildly at the ball, miss it and kick someone. Checking for a pen is for him being too forensic.

The rules should only apply to us methinks. 

Ham   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

The rules should only apply to us methinks. 

If that incident had happened at the other end they wouldn't have been discussing it. It would have been nailed on. 

Chrisb   

McManaman was almost hyperventilating when there was a possible handball/penalty against them but he couldn’t hide his joy when it was ruled offside before the handball! I turned off after that as it doesn’t make for great viewing when the commentary is so obviously biased. I’d love to watch one of our games with such biased pundits but alas, can’t see it ever happening.

20 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Even commentaries on Chelsea TV have a bit of balance.

I know, annoying isn't it.

There used to be an advert for Liverpool TV (their own station).  It promised Guaranteed Bias.  Which seemed fair enough for anyone that paid for it.

Chrisb   
15 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I know, annoying isn't it.

There used to be an advert for Liverpool TV (their own station).  It promised Guaranteed Bias.  Which seemed fair enough for anyone that paid for it.

And now they get it on Sky and BT and WE have to pay for it too!

United coming from 2-0 down, currently leading 2-3, which we also would have done if our goalkeeper had read the job description. 

Chrisb   

Very nasty clash of heads between David Luiz and Raul Jiminez, hope Jiminez is ok, he’s been taken straight to hospital as it appears he was completely knocked out. David Luiz has now been deemed unable to continue and has not come out for the second half.

Jasonb   
15 hours ago, Chrisb said:

Very nasty clash of heads between David Luiz and Raul Jiminez, hope Jiminez is ok, he’s been taken straight to hospital as it appears he was completely knocked out. David Luiz has now been deemed unable to continue and has not come out for the second half.

Saw some of it with Luiz playing with the headband, the commentators were concerned as they could still see the blood trickling down his face. 

Like you say hope both recover well as those types of injury look nasty. 

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/images-spurs-striker-harry-kane-is-endangering-players-safety-with-tactical-ducking-technique-and-going-unpunished/

The Kane trick

The form of Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son and Spurs overall has been overwhelming the Premier League. However, the former has been endangering the safety of players with a technique in games which has seen little-to-no scrutiny.

The England captain has been seen to duck underneath players when entering an aerial challenge, causing the competing player to land heavily on their back from a great height.

It was present in Spurs’ match with Arsenal yesterday in which Gabriel challenged Kane for a header, the Spurs forward ducked underneath the challenge up-ending the Brazilian and he, like many others, landed on his back in serious pain.
.....Kane then ducks underneath Lallana causing the former Liverpool man to roll over and fall hard on the surface.

Kane, predictably ducks underneath the player and Creswell flies over him. (Source: Wyscout)

Any views?
I don't think it is just Harry Kane.