• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ham   
43 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Arsenal signing Ben White for £50m according to reports

They have a lot of bad PR and an appalling transfer record  to overcome. 

They need to build bridges with the fans to fill that stadium. Gooners I know are totally disconnected. 

They should realistically be outspending everyone if they have any ambition to compete. 

chara   
13 minutes ago, Ham said:

They have a lot of bad PR and an appalling transfer record  to overcome. 

They need to build bridges with the fans to fill that stadium. Gooners I know are totally disconnected. 

They should realistically be outspending everyone if they have any ambition to compete. 

You know Gooners?....what part of social distancing don't you understand!

On a more frivolous note...much as I hate to write it I don't like to see such a great old club going through such dissaray....we are only as good as the opposition we face.

Sciatika   
8 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Arsenal signing Ben White for £50m according to reports

I think Ben White is a good addition. But not sure about £50m. Mind you, I thought a million for Trevor Francis was way over the top so who am I to say.

Arsenal will do FA again next season, and their deluded fans remind me of Alan Davies, a so-called comedian, who is talentless and unfunny

On 17/07/2021 at 7:20 PM, blueandproud said:

Arsenal will do FA again next season, and their deluded fans remind me of Alan Davies, a so-called comedian, who is talentless and unfunny

Their 2 recent trophy wins were against us, but they pale in comparison compared to our achievements in that time. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Some talk that we'd be buying back Hazard for £50m. 

Can't see that happening myself, and to be perfectly honest wouldn't want that happening either. His time with us has passed and I'd rather remember the Hazard that's worth remembering. The Eden we see now is a shadow of his former self.

26 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Some talk that we'd be buying back Hazard for £50m. 

Can't see that happening myself, and to be perfectly honest wouldn't want that happening either. His time with us has passed and I'd rather remember the Hazard that's worth remembering. The Eden we see now is a shadow of his former self.

Ditto - wouldn't happen.  Wouldn't want it.   And the chance of the price actually being £50m is as likely as the price Morata went back to AM was £50m  (but it would suit media and both clubs to say as much for the same reasons).

Edited by Droy was my hero

JaneB   

Not strictly the right thread but just wanted to say what a joy to see Man City beaten in the CS despite the 'greasy weasel' (credit: @Northern Lights)

22 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Not strictly the right thread but just wanted to say what a joy to see Man City beaten in the CS despite the 'greasy weasel' (credit: @Northern Lights)

I know he only got 30 minutes, but poor show from him... he only fell over once in that time.

• Haha 1