• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Liam w   

Well that certainly makes our performance against arsenal look relatively average, it is going to be difficult keeping up with them this season if they keep this up.

25 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Tieny such a cheat, going down holding his face trying to get the city player sent off, and then you see the replay...pushed in the chest

If the authorities gave a damn about fairness, dangerous play or setting good examples for the millions of kids playing park and school playground footie, VAR would never have been necessary, because a proper post match review would punish most of the bad stuff like face clutching.
Instead they have concentrated on protecting the reputation of referees, and can't deal with bookable offences or anything else the referee actually saw on the grounds that offenders get judged twice.  (Not that that ever applied to JT).

36 minutes ago, Liam w said:

Well that certainly makes our performance against arsenal look relatively average, it is going to be difficult keeping up with them this season if they keep this up.

I think the difference was two fold , Arsenal really wanting to beat us and us doing the bare minimum whilst holding them off two nil up .

They went into this game expecting to be beaten and they were , against us they wrongly thought they would win .

Liam w   
6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think the difference was two fold , Arsenal really wanting to beat us and us doing the bare minimum whilst holding them off two nil up .

They went into this game expecting to be beaten and they were , against us they wrongly thought they would win .

I like the way you think, anytime I need a dose of optimism I am coming to you

Jasonb   

Nice to see Gallagher earn Palace a point, with two well taken goals in the penalty box.

Didn't see that in his game at WBA might be one to follow while under Vieira.

Chrisb   

Got friends coming up this afternoon and he’s an Arsenal fan. To say I’m looking forward to seeing him is an understatement! 😂

1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

Nice to see Gallagher earn Palace a point, with two well taken goals in the penalty box.

Didn't see that in his game at WBA might be one to follow while under Vieira.

It was in his game at Charlton where he got 6 goals early on.
I think it is quite common to let the youngster bomb on at CM while having the more experienced guy sit more.
That is what happened at Charlton but I guess pretty soon they wanted Gallagher sitting.  
It may be the same process at Palace.

For both Palace goals Gallagher was about the 6th player to enter the box.

• Thanks 1

chara   

Just watched the "highlights" of the Citeh/Arse game....Couldn't miss 5 against the Arse...Citeh were never going to lose anymore than Chelsea were against the Arse difference being Chelsea away and strolling Citeh at home much the better side against a poor 11 man Arse strolling..10 men?....afternoon in the sun....

Red card?...compare that to our RC......a joke really.....a potential leg breaker..against a melee in the goal mouth and a  pinball of bounces....sigh...