• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

City getting away with it again yesterday, Walker red carded and a penalty awarded by Jon Moss, but then Marin Atkinson decided to get involved, and told Moss he didn't think it was a penalty or a red card, so moss had another look and changed it.

Arsenal also, Anthony Taylor awarded a penalty to Burnley after the keeper brought down the Burnley player, only for that decision to be overturned in the VAR room.

wondering wether we would have gotten away with either of those, I doubt it

33 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

City getting away with it again yesterday, Walker red carded and a penalty awarded by Jon Moss, but then Marin Atkinson decided to get involved, and told Moss he didn't think it was a penalty or a red card, so moss had another look and changed it.

That was ridiculous.  Never mind the "ref must be shown to have clearly made a mistake" the replays showed it was a blatant foul and a blatant Red card.

On the flip side though a City goal was given offside by inches - I thought that kind of distance was allowed now.  That was a decision by the linesman, but only after the ball had gone in.
And late on Livramento lost control in a tackle that might have seen Red instead of yellow.

United score with Ronaldo's entire arm in an offside position.

VAR for when you really need to gerrymander the results .

But wait ? What did SKY's commentary team say , I hear you ask .

Nothing .

Holymoly   

Luke Shaw always looks such an untidy herbert.

18 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

United score with Ronaldo's entire arm in an offside position.

VAR for when you really need to gerrymander the results .

But wait ? What did SKY's commentary team say , I hear you ask .

Nothing .

Arms are considered not scoring parts of the body - the WHU seems to be quite stupid in playing the rest of him onside at the last moment.

36 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Arms are considered not scoring parts of the body - the WHU seems to be quite stupid in playing the rest of him onside at the last moment.

AHH but they will be when we're a yard offside?

Edited by Mark Kelly

Ham   

Another blatant penalty, this time for Man U, not given by VAR.  This weekend I've seen 3 of the most obvious penalties not given.  

It's a mess again.  

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Another blatant penalty, this time for Man U, not given by VAR.  This weekend I've seen 3 of the most obvious penalties not given.  

It's a mess again.  

The last trip on Ronaldo was a cast iron penalty , god knows how they reason that one away .

It's a tool of result manipulation more than anything else at the moment .

Still , Mark Noble , MOTM. Lol.

chara   
5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

That was ridiculous.  Never mind the "ref must be shown to have clearly made a mistake" the replays showed it was a blatant foul and a blatant Red card.

On the flip side though a City goal was given offside by inches - I thought that kind of distance was allowed now.  That was a decision by the linesman, but only after the ball had gone in.
And late on Livramento lost control in a tackle that might have seen Red instead of yellow.

After disagreeing with Droy regarding last weeks RC I have to say I agree absolutely with this week's first var issue or at least the Walker incident... how a player can tackle from the iffy side/behind area...not touch the ball and take down an attacker and it's the attackers fault?...no question of the attacker crossing the defender and going to ground.....the more things change..with var the more they stay the same....

I fear for todays game in the Chelsea penalty area!!