• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I see Salahs goal has already been nominated as goal of the season so far. As great as it was, It actually reminded me of the one Hazard scored in the Carabao against Liverpool, imo his greatest ever chelsea goal.

• Like 1

Ruudboy   

Me too. Although, biased though I may be, I though Eden’s was technically more accomplished.

9 hours ago, kennypaul said:

I see Salahs goal has already been nominated as goal of the season so far. As great as it was, It actually reminded me of the one Hazard scored in the Carabao against Liverpool, imo his greatest ever chelsea goal.

That was just a bad copy of Eden's goal. Eden's were a lot better. It was at higher speed, he dribbled past more opposing defenders, and he travelled with the ball much further than Salah. 

JaneB   

Watford in talks with Claudio Ranieri for Italian to replace Xisco Munoz as manager - BBC Sport

I say this with tongue in cheek before anyone accuses me of disloyalty.  I always look out for Brighton's results and now it will be Watford's too.

Good luck lovely Claudio (apart from playing us obviously).

4 hours ago, JaneB said:

Watford in talks with Claudio Ranieri for Italian to replace Xisco Munoz as manager - BBC Sport

I say this with tongue in cheek before anyone accuses me of disloyalty.  I always look out for Brighton's results and now it will be Watford's too.

Good luck lovely Claudio (apart from playing us obviously).

He'll need it, that's for sure, You have to ask,  what exactly are Watford's ambitions an priorities?  I won't shed any tears if they go down,, because of their muppet owners and idiot supporters who just follow the board like lemmings.  I like Claudio as well, but he's over the hill now as a coach, he was a disaster at Fulham.

Ham   

Touted as a future star. 

Career over. 

In other news Newcastles boardroom takeover has everyone in and around that city excited. I told my geordie loving mate be prepared. once you start paying ridiculous sums for the top players the you know whos will tell you you've got no history! welcome to our world.

Edited by kennypaul

9 minutes ago, kennypaul said:

In other news Newcastles boardroom takeover has everyone in and around that city excited. I told my geordie loving mate be prepared. once you start paying ridiculous sums for the top players the you know whos will tell you you've got no history! welcome to our world.

The "plastics" baiting and all that kind of shite doesn't bother me. What does piss me off is the deliberate lies from fanbases who say that before Roman arrived we were a midtable, nothing club who hadn't won anything for decades.  You would at least expect some Liverpool fans to remember where we were when RA arrived. Utd and Arsenal were clearly the top two, but from 1997 to the arrival of RA, Chelsea were joint 3rd with Liverpool in terms of success. 

chara   

Not to ignore all the controversy of who the the takeover'ers are my first question is after Steve Bruce gets his retirement Fund payoff who is there out there to take over from him?...presumably money for a coach/manager will be no object but anyone with ANY ideas who?...few enough really Top coaches ..a lot of good ones and of course some really not so good ones!

Newcastle not one of my favourite clubs but a top club with..like ALL the clubs....a real history and a real football following... only supporters with group LSE point fingers at other clubs with the utterly foolish and pointless "No History" claim.

12 hours ago, chara said:

Not to ignore all the controversy of who the the takeover'ers are my first question is after Steve Bruce gets his retirement Fund payoff who is there out there to take over from him?...presumably money for a coach/manager will be no object but anyone with ANY ideas who?...few enough really Top coaches ..a lot of good ones and of course some really not so good ones!

Newcastle not one of my favourite clubs but a top club with..like ALL the clubs....a real history and a real football following... only supporters with group LSE point fingers at other clubs with the utterly foolish and pointless "No History" claim.

Conte? He's currently without a club, knows the Prem from his time here and has won titles. Possibly no longer at the height of his powers but still a decent enough coach to start the ball rolling and a big enough name to tempt decent players to move to Newcastle if the money offered isn't quite enough of a clincher.