OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

11,854 posts in this topic

Rafael starts another game for United today.

I was reading some old sites about him and his twin brother Fabio (who, funnily enough, plays on the left defence) and one of them said Fabio is the more talented of the two.

Now either Rafael is the quicker learner, or scratch another error for a site.

I actually asked my mate who supports United about why Rafael has broken into the side yet we havn't seen anything of Fabio when apparently he is the better player, his answer was...

"he's injured"

: )

also did everyone see Carragher's own goal?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!

Edited by scanz

^ I see.

There's more to see of Rafael, but he doesn't look bad at all even at 18 and new to Europe. If his brother is as good, or even better, methinks Ferguson just got his fullback positions nice and ready two years down the line.

I actually asked my mate who supports United about why Rafael has broken into the side yet we havn't seen anything of Fabio when apparently he is the better player, his answer was...

"he's injured"

Phil Neville was always supposed to be Gary Neville's more talented brother.

Phil Neville was always supposed to be Gary Neville's more talented brother.

some might argue that he is.

Versatility can go a long way ;)

Rafael starts another game for United today.

I was reading some old sites about him and his twin brother Fabio (who, funnily enough, plays on the left defence) and one of them said Fabio is the more talented of the two.

Now either Rafael is the quicker learner, or scratch another error for a site.

could be because fabio is up against evra one of the best left backs around while is brother is up against neville n brown whose injured.

You mean "he who is missing a few chromosomes when it comes to defending" Evra?

He's an awful left back, but good at attacking.

I'm partly watching the City-Hull game, where City ripped a new one into Hull in the first half. BBC writes:

1554: That is the most remarkable thing I have ever seen during the interval at a football match. Phil Brown led his Hull players to their away support and after applauding the fans, he sits the players down on the ground and gives them an almighty rollocking. After five minutes, he tells them to go back to the dressing-room. They look utterly humbled. They should be. They were absolutely shocking in that 45 minutes.

I missed it, but brilliant.

Arsenal, most undeserved lead of all time.

Villa hit the post TWICE, and then ARsenal get some rubbish goal through some rubbish player who claims to be brazillian.

I switched on the Arsenal game at 1-0, when I came back, it was 2-0. I watched a bit, and right before I switched off as a done deal, it was penalty for Villa. I just knew they were going to come back to tie this then.

Barry has to be in the top-five penalty takers in the Prem., or even top 3. I don't think I've ever expected him to not score when I see him step up.

Villa are now my second favourite team. I think the football they play, the spirit they have and the way they are set up and have been built by O'Neill is brilliant. They've been patient with him and its starting to pay off. If they finish in the top four, they will be able to invest and improve more. It won't be long before they are winning domestic cups.

They deserved to win today and only a piece of luck for Arsenal (how many times) cost them.

As for Man City - phenomenal. Good news for Hughes as well. Good manager and deserves time to build a team.