• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

We officially are unable to finish first this season (not that any of us thought we could). All United needed was one point to be too far for us to pass.

United now needs 1 point to win the league.

Wigan just ran out of energy, first half they were brilliant

Ronaldo is the biggest whiner in football, yes even ahead of Dani Alves, fact

Get Tevez Roman, please!

They will be crowned champs on Saturday, no doubt

Sir   

Another United title win then. So come on media why are Man United not dominating and ruining football ?

Codger   
Another United title win then. So come on media why are Man United not dominating and ruining football ?
Come on, silly, they're fighting the good fight for a just and noble cause in keeping those nasty boys in blue from winning everything.

We could have won the PL but our Managerial problems (Scolari ) cost us dear and Drogba's lack of effort early on in the season kept United up there , they deserve it overall I think . Their forwards work harder than ours and it pays dividends. Plus , Love him or hate him Fergie is a PL manager with some pedigree !.

Edited by ChelseaBloo

We could have won the PL but our Managerial problems (Scolari ) cost us dear and Drogba's lack of effort early on in the season kept United up there , they deserve it overall I think . Their forwards work harder than ours and it pays dividends. Plus , Love him or hate him Fergie is a PL manager with some pedigree !.

Yes Scolari ruined everything! Imagine if we had Guus from the beginning. It would have been over no doubt!

Sir   

We lost it because we didn't beat the teams around us.

We lost it because we didn't beat the teams around us.

Drew with Newcastle at home, lost home and away against the Scousers, Drew at home against Man Utd and capitulated there 3-0, Drew home and away against Everton, Drew with Hull at home, Drew with Tottenham at home and lost at the Lane, Lost at home against Arsenal, etc.

Edited by Wozniacki

Liverlad   

Always a question of "what if's" for everyone who doesn't win it really. We would've finished above Utd last season had we beat them home and away like we did this season, this season we did but won't (most likely). Had someone told me we'd get our highest 'premier league' points total ever, only lose 2 games (twice as good as united), and beat yourselves and utd home and away, then I'd have been pretty convinced we'd win it. The biggest 'if only' for me is if Torres had played as many games this season as he did last season (him and Gerrard starting about 13 games together) and maybe a few of those home draws would've been wins. Its the home form which has won it for Utd. We still have the 2nd best home form, its just that Utds has been so far ahead. Also, does anybody else think teams just give up before they even kick off there? I've been so fed up of the amount of oppo managers who have said after the game how pleased they are with their team for only losing by 1, or saying before the game 'don't expect much from us'. Next season looks like it could be a very exciting race between the three teams, possibly Arsenal for a bit too.