• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Jedini   

Not a single shot on goal and manure got a draw.

Through gritted teeth I can say well done to Fergie & united on the title well deserved... but we'll be back next year you greedy b*stards!

Seb   
Always a question of "what if's" for everyone who doesn't win it really. We would've finished above Utd last season had we beat them home and away like we did this season, this season we did but won't (most likely). Had someone told me we'd get our highest 'premier league' points total ever, only lose 2 games (twice as good as united), and beat yourselves and utd home and away, then I'd have been pretty convinced we'd win it. The biggest 'if only' for me is if Torres had played as many games this season as he did last season (him and Gerrard starting about 13 games together) and maybe a few of those home draws would've been wins. Its the home form which has won it for Utd. We still have the 2nd best home form, its just that Utds has been so far ahead. Also, does anybody else think teams just give up before they even kick off there? I've been so fed up of the amount of oppo managers who have said after the game how pleased they are with their team for only losing by 1, or saying before the game 'don't expect much from us'. Next season looks like it could be a very exciting race between the three teams, possibly Arsenal for a bit too.

You must be gutted today. Your fabled records are finally crumbling.

You must be gutted today. Your fabled records are finally crumbling.

They've been crumbling since 1989.

I see Phil Brown has extended his congratulations to Man United for winning the league in his post match interview. Phil, even if you hadn't no way Fergie was going to play his first eleven next week. Unfair for other teams like Newcastle and Boro but as if the red nose gives a damn.

“He is an exceptional player, a huge asset to his team. Every time he plays he goes from box to box and he hardly misses a game. You pay attention to players who can get goals from midfield and he’s been averaging 20 a season. You don’t see him getting into stupid tackles or making a habit of becoming involved in silly rows. When he was sent off against Liverpool two or three months back he walked from the pitch straight away, without fuss. He stayed restrained in the middle of all that bother after Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League by Barcelona and made a point of swapping shirts with Iniesta. As I say, Frank Lampard is exceptional.”

Sir Alex on Lampard in his latest interview.