• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Sir   

Man United Man United Man United Man United Man United. God it makes me feel sick.

Man United Man United Man United Man United Man United. God it makes me feel sick.

What, you want the media to talk about us? ;)

They won, they deserve the plaudits, the spotlight and the excessive praise. They won a season-long league and frankly the media can say what they like.

Yep, it's frustrating, but because we didn't make as much of a fight as we did the past 4 seasons, but there's next season., not because they are getting the praise.

I knew this was going to happen, but I kept hoping an FA Cup final and a CL final in Rome would be distraction enough. Oh well, half the distraction now at least.

Sir   
What, you want the media to talk about us? ;)

They won, they deserve the plaudits, the spotlight and the excessive praise. They won a season-long league and frankly the media can say what they like.

Yep, it's frustrating, but because we didn't make as much of a fight as we did the past 4 seasons, but there's next season., not because they are getting the praise.

I knew this was going to happen, but I kept hoping an FA Cup final and a CL final in Rome would be distraction enough. Oh well, half the distraction now at least.

Not my annoyance. We got slagged off beyond belief when we won back to back league titles and apparently we was going to dominate and ruin football for years and years to come. Man United are allowed to win three league titles in a row, and European cup, two Carling Cups, the club world cup and they seem to get away with it and just praised and apparently it isn't boring to anybody oh and they can win back to back European cup's as well and I guess it won't be boring. Imagine this was Chelsea my word the whole world would end.

^ You're right, and I've been frustrated before but no more.

We're the villains. Might's well not give them the satisfaction of them getting under our skin. We need to do twice as much as any club to get as much credit as them. Now they're saying our team is getting stale and we need to buy. If we buy, then we're buying the league.

Can't win either way, forget them.

Liverlad   
I see Phil Brown has extended his congratulations to Man United for winning the league in his post match interview. Phil, even if you hadn't no way Fergie was going to play his first eleven next week. Unfair for other teams like Newcastle and Boro but as if the red nose gives a damn.

He needs to look out for his own team. Annoying for Newcastle but if I was a Utd fan I'd rather my manager did what was best for Utd opposed to concerning himself with other teams

I reckon merseyside will go into meltdown if utd win the champions league as well, one european cup off their *whiney scouse accent* 'five times' :) lol

ya lol, I bet

I'm in hysterics at the moment watching the end of game walk round at villa park, funniest thing I've seen in ages, newcastle deserve to go down.

If the newspaper reports (no relegation wage drop) are true then their will be a fire sale at newcastle, they are gonna half to half their wage bill over 3 months and are unlikely to ping straight back up imo, at least 2 seasons in the championship for my money lol.

Apparently Pompey has been Sold to another arab billionaire.

Well, I guess we know what to expect in the next 5 years.

American/Arab billionaires buying up as many teams as they can

It will probably work out pretty well though for some of them as they will have cash they haven't had access to in years