• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Think United more or less sealed it with that win today if the 2-2 at Hawthornes will finish with that score.

Assuming we win our two games in hand on United we'll be 6 points off them, and Arsenal with their game in hand will only be 2 points off. Man U have still got to face us again and go to the Emirates. It ain't over yet :D

Edit: Ohh and their defensive problems have just got worse with the Evans red card :D

Edited by Vespa125125

At the start of the day, I'll be more than happy if Arsenal and Spurs especially drop any sort of points. Spurs did and I happy with that. But after seeing West Brom leading Arsenal 2-0 only for the match to end up 2-2 makes me mad!

And then there is the United vs Bolton game. I obviously think the title is a bit too far for us but after seeing Bolton holding out so long at 0-0, I thought this maybe our chance to get back into the title race. But then, the Jaaskelainen's mistake has to happen! *facepalms* How many times are teams going to miss chances against United!!??? :@

Overall, I'm slightly please with Arsenal and especially Spurs dropping points but seeing how things unfold, it just makes me mad as things could have been sooooo different at the top of the table!!!

Arkie   

I am sorry but I can say only good words about Utd today. With all their defensive problems and out of form midfield , 10 men , they managed to snatch a win. DOnt forget Fergie was banned for this game too. They will the league this season, and we just have to concentrate on getting the 3rd spot. Sad reality. Maybe we can punish them in CL though?

droggles   

Assuming we win our two games in hand on United we'll be 6 points off them, and Arsenal with their game in hand will only be 2 points off. Man U have still got to face us again and go to the Emirates. It ain't over yet :D

Edit: Ohh and their defensive problems have just got worse with the Evans red card :D

Not really, there's an International break after this so Vidic, OShea, Rafael and all will be back by then.

I am sorry but I can say only good words about Utd today. With all their defensive problems and out of form midfield , 10 men , they managed to snatch a win. DOnt forget Fergie was banned for this game too. They will the league this season, and we just have to concentrate on getting the 3rd spot. Sad reality. Maybe we can punish them in CL though?

2nd spot is not far off if Arsenal implodes even further and we can win our games.

Not really, there's an International break after this so Vidic, OShea, Rafael and all will be back by then.

Strange things can easily happen before our CL match. Furthermore, Euro qualifiers are coming up as well, so you never know. ;)

Edited by Blues8

Arkie   

2nd spot is not far off if Arsenal implodes even further and we can win our games.

Yup, no doubt mate, 2nd place would be great and we probably have a chance to get it but we are defiantly out of the title race and Utd show great consistency and spirit. However , as I said before, I believe that we can beat them in CL.

What a useless S***house player Johny Evans is. I felt sorry for Bolton when he was sent off, I mean they would have probably scored if he'd stayed on the pitch! Typical Man United getting lucky.

CellSea   

**** off Bolton you scumbags. Unbelievable. Arsenal-no surprses there, they are losers, some things will never change. Damn I'm so pissed off by Jaskelinen, Arsenal and Manure have to play each other, that would have been perfect for us. AAAAARGH

I can understand your agony but as we all know Fergie the red nose deer has a friend. His name is Owen Coyle...

CellSea   

Gyan says Luis Suarez is still the most hated man in Ghana

"He is not popular in Ghana," said Gyan. "He is the most hated person in Ghana. I really am sorry to say it, because I am a good sportsman and I understand why he did it, but will the fans understand what happened? Not really, and for that he is the most hated person in Ghana.

"He is a hero now in his country, even if he is not in ours. I would have done the same thing that he did, honestly, if I was in the same position, because they needed to qualify. We did too, and you have to do what it takes.

"It was cheating, of course, because [such an act] does not exist in the rules, but as a sportsman I know it is one of those things that we know has to happen. He is a good player, a very good player, and what happened in the World Cup is past now.

"I will shake his hand, no problem. We were not happy, but it is one of those things. I will speak to him — he is not a friend of mine, but if he wants to speak to me, I will speak to him."

Read more underneath.....LOL!