• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

NdAbbot   
Another Sheikh rumour. Goal reports that another sheikh of one of emirates from UAE has 60% of some EPL club. Accroding to news it is ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, one of poorer emirates in UAE. Edited by NdAbbot

hanuma   

Spurs up 1-0 against Poo.

Assou-Ekotto the leftback with, apparently, a great shot from distance. And apparently it's a deserved lead.

Although on paper you could make a case for almost any of the Liverpool players being better than their Spurs counterparts, the difference between them in general seems marginal. And Spurs probably have more options on their bench;

Cudicini

Crouch

Bentley

Hutton

O'Hara

Naughton

Pavlyuchenko

Benayoun

Dossena

Kelly

Spearing

Cavalieri

Voronin

Ayala

Liverlad   
Spurs probably have more options on their bench;

Liverpool don't really have many options after the first team at all. Aquilani, Agger and Riera are injured off the top of my head, but you're going to get injuries over a season and there's going to be problems when you bring Voronin on when you need a goal.

Spuds just beat the Scousers 2-1. Good job Harry.

Spurs very good , Palacious the living epitome of what a "defensive midfielder" should play like.

Liverpool dreadful, Torres and Sir Stevie were anonymous.

Still dissapointed a volcano didn't erupt in the centre circle but ho-hum.

Arkie   

Sp*rs were playing really well today, I am actually impressed . Gomes , what a fool, there was no need to attack Johnson.

yugam   
Liverpool don't really have many options after the first team at all. Aquilani, Agger and Riera are injured off the top of my head, but you're going to get injuries over a season and there's going to be problems when you bring Voronin on when you need a goal.

yea the bench was very weak..

you lost the game in midfield imo..palacios and huddlestone bossed the midfield..

spurs totally deserved it.

interesting opening weekend..10 teams win and no draws..

interesting times ahead.

hanuma   

Well we're still using Kalou and we're favourites for the title, but I take your point.

Vinod   

Brilliant start to the Premier League. Some amazing goals on the first Matchday.

A word on Man City - For all the talk of their strikers, what impressed me most was the Barry-Ireland partnership. I think they will shut out a lot of oppostions if they can manage to get a defender to replace Dunne.

Gotta love Rafa and his consistent selection gaffes. Preferring the dull and ineffective Babel over the bright and inventive Benayoun was just another example of how clueless he is. And this is before the CL rolls along and he starts with his ''rotation''.

Mascherano looks completely isolated in midfield. Won't be long before he throws a real sh!t fit methinks. Same goes with the ladyboy and the diving wanker.