• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

hanuma   
Gotta love Rafa and his consistent selection gaffes. Preferring the dull and ineffective Babel
Do people still think I/we were mad to show no interest in him and Drenthe 2 seasons ago?

Do people still think I/we were mad to show no interest in him and Drenthe 2 seasons ago?

I think it's a fair advocation; Rafa would have added a Mediterranean touch to our culinary staff, I'm sure.

Drenthe? Boot polisher, perhaps?

Hopeless display by Liverpool. I predicted on Friday that they may well finish 5'th this season with the squad (or lack thereof) as their disposal. Alonso leaves a giant hole, far greater than Mascherano would have left. I questioned whether Masch could take over the huge mantle of first phase play, and he can't. His passing is abysmal. Liverpool will have less possession without Xabi, and while Aquilani and Johnson's additions add more attacking intention, it also leaves their defence a little exposed. If Liverpool want to keep clean sheets, they need to play defensively. This will lead to more drawn games. The minute they open up, the average nature of Agger and Skrtel is exposed. Adding to that, as good a player as Carragher is, Rafa refuses to give him the contract length he wants. Reason? Carragher may still be quality, but he's on the downward spiral now.

Edited by grantdesmidt11

Seb   

Half time scores for tonight:

Birmingham 0-0 Portsmouth

Burnley 1-0 Man Utd

Liverpool 1-0 Stoke

Hull City 1-3 Tottenham

lazydude   

Man Utd also missed a pen just before HT. Some good signs, though I think they should be able to turn it around after half-time.

Liverpool 2 up damn!

Don't worry mate, they will still be three points behind us, no matter how many they score tonight.