• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Buahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Eboue is oficially scared for life! He wasn't going anywhere why the hell would u trample over his back? Arsenal can blame the ref but ultimately it was all eboue's fault! :) anyway 2 points behind second place now come on Chelsea!

genjuro   

Tough luck on Arsenal I would say......I kinda wanted them to win. I really dont want utd to win it, much rather Arsenal. If they had won and if we were to beat utd then gooners might have won the title you know......I despise utd so anyone but them in my world.

I loved Dalglish's exchange with Wenger too. Wenger went angrily up to him and Dalglish just said "What? It was a penalty!". Then when Wenger protested he just said "Oh, piss off" whilst waving his hand, then turned around and walked away. Legend.

Flo17   

What would be the best result for us in the Spurs v Arsenal game then? A draw maybe?

Nah it's got to be a Spurs win surely?

What would be the best result for us in the Spurs v Arsenal game then? A draw maybe?

A draw wouldn't be a bad result, a win against Birmingham would still put us in second place on goal difference. I'm really not that worried about Spurs catching us though to be honest, they are 8 points behind (albeit with a game in hand) but with so few points left to play for I can't see them catching us. So I will be going for a Spurs win, to increase our chances of finishing second. Plus seeing Arsenal lose again would be extremely funny.

cii99mn1   

Uniteds indiscipline and sore loser syndrome strikes again.

I'm no fan of Ballotelli but...

Well done my son.

Source Rios twitter "If u score a goal+give a bit to opposing fans I kind of accept that but at the final whistle go to your

own fans+enjoy it not opposing fans".

Bit like this then?

He's one of the reasons this United is very hard to like. All their success is starting to get to their heads. Scholes may be a cynical tackler but at least he got off the pitch without a fuss. Ferdinand should learn from him (not the tackling mind).