• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Mancini "We see what happens, everything is possible we can try and finish above Chelsea" Erm...................

I was actually hoping that they will drop points against Blackburn so that our place in the Top 3 is more or less safe. But it wasn't to be. I'm banking on them to probably drop points at home to Spurs and away at Everton and Bolton. We must also make sure that we win our two home games just to ensure City don't finish above us!

Strange that 'Arry The Twitch gets no flack from his mates in the media, despite Spuds looking unlikely the qualify for the Champions League.

To be fair though, he is up against Us, Man U and Arsenal who are pretty much guaranteed top 4 finishes, and Man City that have spent hundreds of millions over the past 3? seasons.

BOYSIE1   

To be fair though, he is up against Us, Man U and Arsenal who are pretty much guaranteed top 4 finishes, and Man City that have spent hundreds of millions over the past 3? seasons.

spurs are not far behind on the spending front 3rd only to us and city in the last 7 years. A carling cup nd 1 season in the champions leauge to show for it

pinoy   

I was actually hoping that they will drop points against Blackburn so that our place in the Top 3 is more or less safe. But it wasn't to be. I'm banking on them to probably drop points at home to Spurs and away at Everton and Bolton. We must also make sure that we win our two home games just to ensure City don't finish above us!

do you really think we will have trouble finishing in the top 3? it has really baffled me this season how there was so much panic that chelsea wouldn't get a champions league spot when we was in our 'bad moment' but for me I have never doubted that we would finish in the top 3 at the very least! yeah we have been poor this season but we are way to good to not finish top 3 or top 4, we are on a different level to every team below us, and its not arrogance its just facts! I always knew there was no chance that man city would finish above us, and everyone must have knew arsenal would bottle it in the end, and even now we are the in form team in the league and people are still worrying that we may slip out of the top 3! I would bet every penny I have that we will finish at the very least 2nd this season!

do you really think we will have trouble finishing in the top 3? it has really baffled me this season how there was so much panic that chelsea wouldn't get a champions league spot when we was in our 'bad moment' but for me I have never doubted that we would finish in the top 3 at the very least! yeah we have been poor this season but we are way to good to not finish top 3 or top 4, we are on a different level to every team below us, and its not arrogance its just facts! I always knew there was no chance that man city would finish above us, and everyone must have knew arsenal would bottle it in the end, and even now we are the in form team in the league and people are still worrying that we may slip out of the top 3! I would bet every penny I have that we will finish at the very least 2nd this season!

Don't get me wrong. I do believe we can and will finish above City and in 2nd spot because I can't see them winning all their remaining 5 games. However, I'm just keeping an eye on their results because we have a couple of tough games to play despite us being in fantastic form at the moment.

Sir   

I personally believe we've nabbed second already. First place is very difficult, but you never know, I guess. Not in our hands, obviously.

I personally believe we've nabbed second already. First place is very difficult, but you never know, I guess. Not in our hands, obviously.

I'm not so sure. I don't expect us to beat Man Utd (who I think will have enough to simply stifle us to a draw and will adopt that approach if they get a result this weekend) or Everton (who we routinely struggle against in the league these days). For me, much depends on this weekend's results; victory for us and defeat for Arsenal would virtually wrap second (no higher or lower) up. Any other set of results and any finish between 1st and 4th is plausible.