OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

11,854 posts in this topic

I missed it, but brilliant.
Yep, way to go Phil Brown. Only saw MoTD but a 1-1 result in the second half was probably deserved. The goals Hull let in made City look good. Shocking defending. Good service from City so all the early goals were easy finishes which Hull simply didn't defend. Looked like Ireland had another blinding game, and got a well deserved goal late on and was taken off to a great ovation from the support.

I switched on the Arsenal game at 1-0, when I came back, it was 2-0. I watched a bit, and right before I switched off as a done deal, it was penalty for Villa. I just knew they were going to come back to tie this then.

Barry has to be in the top-five penalty takers in the Prem., or even top 3. I don't think I've ever expected him to not score when I see him step up.

I would rate him behind Lampard, Gerrard, Ronaldo and maybe Yakubu or van Persie even. barry has a fine strike, but he misses his share aswell. Villa get tons of penalties, and that`s why he seems so good at them. woeful miss against Reading last year: ronaldo is the one you ALWAYS expect to score. He missed against WHU and Barca last year, but on both occasions his team were leading(well against brca they had 1-0 to go from OT) and his arrogance kicked in..

any one believes WBA can pull a little upset tonight? they seem to have been improving, and even though Man Utd has been having a good series of results they haven't really come with clear victories. the lack of Rooney and some others may help

in fact, from the 3 top teams, Chelsea's positive moment was by far the most impressive.

exepected line ups have Marek Cech as an attacker miedfield in WBA, has he play in that position before? He was a hit or misse left back at Porto.

Edited by kalu

C'mon WBA, get something. Point should do. Carlo starts for spurs. What a change of fortune. here he waited for games, there in 2 days he starts game. I hope he is chosen as 1st choice ahead of Gomes who drops balls more faster than the hot potatoes.

WBA are going to get sweet FA apart from a right b*ll*cking. Their captain has been sent off for a half-hearted challenge and United are hammering away at their goal. Villa are also winning so we will be going 4th if everything stays the way it is atm. Carlo just conceded his first goal for spurs as well.

ridiculous red card.

anyway, I'm almost sure that after scoring his first goal Ronaldo called the audience a portuguese "bad name", I'm gonna rewatch it to be sure, if it is I'm gonna email the premier league comissionares about it

ok, I asked to other people and all think is pretty clear that Cristiano Ronaldo yells "filhos da puta" which can only by translated to English as "sons of bitches" after he scored his first goal. Is audible:

http://videos.sapo.pt/z4HhT75zSaaocYqP2jOv

So, I believe this to be material to disciplinar analysis from the Premiership organs. How's it possible to make it there?