• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Bad soccer saturday... ManU wooped Wigan 5-0, Arsenal trashed Portsmouth 4-1, even Mancity won 1-0 against Wolves.......................

On days like this I find the Premiership a bit depressing in its awful predictability. A supposedly "weakened" ManU follows a bad day at the office with a comprehensive thrashing of a lower side. A supposedly "weaker, lightweight" Arsenal destroys another hapless lower side. Purportedly "weakened" Liverpool won the other day convincingly.

The gap between the "Big 4" and everybody else -- jury is still out on Man City -- seems to getter ever wider.

Codger   

Just watching MoTD and enjoyed what they showed of the City v Wolves game. I hope they stay up, McCarthy's got some great young talent there. They exposed City's defence fairly easily and City were profligate - an embarrassment of riches perhaps - in front of goal.

I can see Wolves embarrassing a couple of teams this season, and I can see Sparky making a few excuses about the number of goals they concede, even though the excellent Shay Given is likely to be the keeper who gets the most MoTM awards this season.

Kippax   
Just watching MoTD and enjoyed what they showed of the City v Wolves game. I hope they stay up, McCarthy's got some great young talent there. They exposed City's defence fairly easily and City were profligate - an embarrassment of riches perhaps - in front of goal.

I can see Wolves embarrassing a couple of teams this season, and I can see Sparky making a few excuses about the number of goals they concede, even though the excellent Shay Given is likely to be the keeper who gets the most MoTM awards this season.

I didn't see MoTD but Given only had 2 saves to make all game thats the amount of shots they had on target, if you have got that impression from the highlights they must of shown most of Wolves 40% possession instead of the 8 clear goal scoring chances we made that should of resulted in goals with the 16 shots at goal but only Adebayor had he's shooting boots on, it doesnt surprise me if MoTD made it look like an even game but Wolves where poor in defence and going forward, can't see anything but a relegation battle for them.

yugam   

Burnley 1-0 Everton

*2nd home win of the season already

*Elliott with the goal on the stroke of half-time

*2 of the last season' top 5 being beaten at home already

*Saha missed a penalty for the Toffees

West Ham 1-2 Spurs

*Defoe and Lennon on the scoresheet for Spurs

*Defoe in hot form,4 goals already

*Chelsea old boy Carlton Cole scored a scorcher for the Hammers

Edited by yugam

hanuma   
On days like this I find the Premiership a bit depressing in its awful predictability.
Days after Utd lost at Burnley and a week after Liverpool lost at Spurs. I expect the Steelers will thrash the Raiders this season too, what of it?

ish   

lescott has gone to city, moyes seems to have lined up bilyatdenov and shawcross as the players he will spend the money on. I know many here especially tweeds rate bilyatdenov so it should be interesting to see him play in the EPL.

TBW   

Liverpool is one down to Villa: Lucas own goal (that's sweet).

Edit : 2-0 down at half-time, Villa scored in added time while Benitez desperately wanted the game to stop... Even sweeter.

Edited by TBW

yugam   

Liverpool down by 2 goals at half time against Villa..

a Lucas own goal and Davies being the scorers.