• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Gotta feel sorry for Blackpool especially Evatt's own goal. A cruel way for them to go down. Hope they can bounce back to the Premier League again ASAP.

As for Birmingham, good riddance!

Edited by Blues8

Sir   

Can't believe how Wigan and Wolves didn't go down. So gutted that Blackpool went down..

Despite their manager slagging off our club, I'm kinda sad to see them go down.

It appears that Blackpool have qualified for the Europa League via the Fair Play League table.

EDIT: Not confirmed yet but a possibility after Zoltan Gera got a red card for Fulham against Arsenal.

Edited by Blues8

Hashim   

Seeing as Wigan survied, does that mean N'Zogbia won't be coming to us on the cheap, if at all?

That filthy animal?

Let him stay in that rat-hole town of his.

Edited by Hashim

Well done to Wolves for fighting back and Blackburn winning. Felt so sorry for Blackpool...as for Birmingham...good riddance! Rubbish, can't score, Championship worthy team :)

Liverpool lost again for the 2nd time in a row, Dalglish isn't all that good really. I can't see Liverpool doing much next season, wonder if the fans will get on his back like they did with Hodgson.

Birmingham won't be missed, boring club, boring stadium, boring fans, boring manager. Blackpool were crap too.

Edited by TorresTheBlue

Liverlad   

Liverpool lost again for the 2nd time in a row, Dalglish isn't all that good really.

I've always felt if you ever lose two games, you should be sacked straight away. Can't believe Alex Ferguson is still in a job.

wonder if the fans will get on his back like they did with Hodgson.

If we have our worst first half of a season for 50-60 years again, and are 4 points above the relegation zone in January, then people will. Although I think we'd have to be trying to lose games to be as bad as we were under Hodgson. Although we could take the Chelsea and Real Madrid approach and just start sacking managers all the time. We just generally aren't as fickle as that.

Blackpool were crap too.

Take it you never watched any Blackpool games then.

Although we could take the Chelsea and Real Madrid approach and just start sacking managers all the time. We just generally aren't as fickle as that.

And that's why Liverpool haven't won the league for more than 20 years. Taking too long to sack s**t managers like Evans, Souness, Houllier, Benetez.

Take it you never watched any Blackpool games then.

Yes, couldn't defend for toffee so they just went all out attack. A team that conceades 78 goals and finishes 19th out of 20 is s**t in my opinion. Though they did beat Liverpool twice...