• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ando   

So you're saying its not a penalty because he has a bad reputation? What difference does that make? Sure that might persuade referees at the time, but looking back on it I wouldn't say "yeah Knight grabbed him by the ankle which should be a penalty, but he's got a bad reputation so I think its right to not give it". I'm fairly sure the laws say you aren't allowed to grab peoples feet.

Very true, but all JMD is stating is that the referee's decision making was probably clouded by Suarez's awful reputation.

Sky Sports, the channel showing the game, showed the replay of his ankle being grabbed about 5-10 minutes after the incident, and then it was discussed in the studio after the match in detail showing replays again.

You'll get no sympathy from this lot.

He was pulled back by Knight grabbing his ankle, that is clear from the replay.

It was not cheating, and this lot are a fine bunch to whinge after Drogba's antics over the last 7 years.

We're coming and they're all spazzing out.

A better team would have put 6 past them like Man Utd or Chelsea.

What? The same United we dicked 3-1 or the Chelsea we did the double over last season?

The Redmen are on the march and we still have our best player to return from injury.

AVE IT.

NdAbbot   
Treads like this make my blood boil and call for something to evaporate those tools. I can understand them cheering for Norwich and jeering every miss from our players. But to make fun of Drogba's knockout.... that is just class of them "champions"

Treads like this make my blood boil and call for something to evaporate those tools. I can understand them cheering for Norwich and jeering every miss from our players. But to make fun of Drogba's knockout.... that is just class of them "champions"

Actually if you read the next page, there are many decent posts wishing him well;

Looks bad for Drog

hope it isn't that bad

he was out for sure. Hope its not as bad as it looks.

****ing hell, hope he's alright.

There are douchebag comments on every forum.

Liverlad   

Very true, but all JMD is stating is that the referee's decision making was probably clouded by Suarez's awful reputation.

I don't think he is, I get the feeling he thinks its not a pen...

OMG did anyone just see that dive from Suarez in the box?

Disgraceful dive, should of been booked!

He dived. Simple.

Edited by Liverlad

Stim   

He was pulled back by Knight grabbing his ankle, that is clear from the replay.

It was not cheating, and this lot are a fine bunch to whinge after Drogba's antics over the last 7 years.

A better team would have put 6 past them like Man Utd or Chelsea.

What? The same United we dicked 3-1 or the Chelsea we did the double over last season?

The Redmen are on the march and we still have our best player to return from injury.

AVE IT.

One extremely biased chelsea fan and you have a go as if this entire forum said the same thing. You then go and post a comment that puts liverpool fans in the same bad light.

Smart. Not even gonna touch on the Drogba comment, been discussed to death. Move along please :)

Eh of course not. Had you expected something different?

Oh you are one of those guys. Since you obviously must have very strong grounds for calling Drogba a diver I'm sure you would have no problems to produce atleast five situations where Drogba has dived? Videos should be easy to find on youtube.com. Oh wait...

Coming? On your keyboard?

AVE IT.

Lol.

The Liverpool fans seem very optimistic this year, wow.

Yes, it is deja vu all over again. I'm sure this has happened before. Soon enough he'll be saying that it wasn't "their fault". They really are a broken record that lot.

Edited by Sleeping Dave