OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

11,855 posts in this topic

Rafa was hero today. What a substitutions...class. Silver lining to despondency due to LFS's tactics and subs. Thats FACHT...

Edited by Blue Maverick

Listening to West Ham fans praising Zola (and Clarke) in 606. Pleased for him because he seemed under some pressure in the beginning. It seems like the draw against us sparked their good run with 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss since our game with them in all competitions.

I'm loving watching Wigan this season, and they're having one hell of a game with Villa today.

Scharner just made two goal line clearances in the span of 5 seconds, the first being from an indirect free-kick in the box. And I think they've had 2 other goal line clearances in the same half and Villa hit the post.

I think at one point us chelsea fans were the only ones who thought zola and clarke would do good for the hammers, after a shakey start. also its a shame we lost clarke(why did he leave again? did scolari not want him as no.2?). but surely zola/clarke have to replace scolari when he goes, the fans will have so much more patience with this duo.

also wigan seem to be quickly becoming a top team, lose two top players, steve bruce just plucks another couple of players from other leagues to replace them.

it really seems though other then the top 4, everton, villa there is not even a rough guarentee of where teams will finish. you'd expect man city, tottenham maybe newcastle and west ham to be top 10 but of them aren't.

Anyone else find themselves in that strange situation of wanting Spurs to win today?
Only if I can get a ticket for WHL and we batter them when we go there. Not too much to ask, is it?

I think at one point us chelsea fans were the only ones who thought zola and clarke would do good for the hammers, after a shakey start. also its a shame we lost clarke(why did he leave again? did scolari not want him as no.2?).
West Ham probably made a very, very good offer. According to the papers today it was a condition of Zola joining West Ham that Clarke was signed as well. Nice one, Chelsea.

Only if I can get a ticket for WHL and we batter them when we go there. Not too much to ask, is it?

Yep, it seems like a long time ago it was known as "Three Point Lane".

Seeing as we are out of the title race with out doubt in my opinion, do we support United against West Ham today so Liverpool don't win the title ?

Not that I think they will any way, United's all the way now.

Seeing as we are out of the title race with out doubt in my opinion, do we support United against West Ham today so Liverpool don't win the title ?

Not that I think they will any way, United's all the way now.

Personally I'd rather have Liverpool win the title than United. Something about their fans and club really makes me sick - where as Liverpool have only really pissed me off during the CL.