• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Myst2k   
Personally I'd rather have Liverpool win the title than United. Something about their fans and club really makes me sick - where as Liverpool have only really pissed me off during the CL.

Liverpool fans will be far worse to listen to if they win the league. Plus seeing a side as negative and average as Liverpools win the league would be a poor advert for the premier league, Utd all the way here and I think they will do quite easily in the end. Liverpool wreak of desperation to win every game.

Yeah I want Man U to win. As much as I'd hate them to be all "3 years in a row, we're the best!" they'd be over it in a week or so. Liverpool, on the other hand, are dirty cheating scum. Stevie G diving, Alonso winning red cards, referee inspired comebacks... Hate em with a passion.

I at least have respect for Manchester United, Fergie and the football they play.

Karan   

Just seen Glen Johnson make an absolute mug of Bridge twice today. The first one, he just waltzed past him and went on to score a goal (off the rebound from his shot). The second time he just brushed Bridge apart and almost scored another.

He's improved alot more since his Chelsea days (certainly seems so whenever I've seen him this season), though whether its an indication of him being comfortable at that level (at Pompey) is also a question.

An excellent point blank save from James as well - probably one of the best of the season.

OzzyCFC   
So, Man U 10 points clear. If little changes will the press go on about what a boring tile race it's been?

Short answer. No.

Ando   

Haha. The press, and the referees, LOVE Manure.

It's ridiculous. I am watching Manure vs. Blackburn now and the ref denied a blatant penalty!

Manure have the media and the refs behind them. Its not fair...

Just seen Glen Johnson make an absolute mug of Bridge twice today. The first one, he just waltzed past him and went on to score a goal (off the rebound from his shot). The second time he just brushed Bridge apart and almost scored another.

I saw that, and have been meaning to comment on it. Bridge got a complete battering from Johnson. All Johnno did was draw Bridge in, then muscle him off. The one time Bridge was left on his ass. I hope for his sake that he will start playing better, because he's yet to have a half decent game for City after Valencia gave him the run-around, and then Beattie selling him for Stoke's winning goal the other week.

sandman   
Haha. The press, and the referees, LOVE Manure.

It's ridiculous. I am watching Manure vs. Blackburn now and the ref denied a blatant penalty!

Manure have the media and the refs behind them. Its not fair...

He also denied a good goal for United that there was nothing wrong with. But don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories, As for the supposed penalty, He was hardly touched by Rafael and Pedersen went down like he'd been shot.

I would rather United won the league than those scouse C***S so I'm not gonna sit in a corner crying about it like you're. Maybe we should concentrate on putting our own club right, Instead of jumping on the tinfoil hat wearing morons at anfield latest bandwagon.

scanz   

awful penalty decisions today, Blackburn denied a clear cut penalty and Stoke given a non-existent penalty, strange decisions.