• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Enjoying the game. To be honest, Portsmouth was good defensively throughout, but they were quite poor attacking-wise for the first half of the first half, and the commentator was right; if they kept losing the ball, Liverpool was going to score.

Suddenly midway through the half, Portsmouth got confident and pushed forward and Liverpool really seemed rather unready for pressure. Lovely goal from Belhadl. I don't think it was offside because that defender made a rubbish header right after, though I need to read a bit more on the rules because the commentators indicate it's not as clear as I think it is.

The red card, though, was a straight red. I am not a Mascherano fan. He seems good only when things are going good for his team. When it isn't, he becomes a hacker and fouls to stop any attack. I came to that view at the Copa America, and my opinion hasn't changed.

Going on about one of our ex-players, one impressed me alot today. No, no, not Johnson. Ben Haim. He has had a really good game today, excellent positioning and ball control when he has the ball and moved forward. My best player on the pitch.

Harvz   

Watched half of the first half on Canal + Sport 1 and who ever the higher pitched commentator is, he's utterly clueless. Pissed me off to the point that I switched over to a channel with Danish commentary. You know it's bad when you're choosing Danish anything over anything else to be honest, but especially when speaking of football commentary.

The English bloke who was annoying me said things like "I don't think Portsmouth can exhibit the type of form that will get them the necessary 40 points to avoid relegation. We were just talking about Liverpool's form and if they can't, then there is no way Portsmouth can.". How the hell are those two things connected? Needless to say his co-commentator just side stepped that particular query.

Watched half of the first half on Canal + Sport 1 and who ever the higher pitched commentator is, he's utterly clueless. Pissed me off to the point that I switched over to a channel with Danish commentary. You know it's bad when you're choosing Danish anything over anything else to be honest, but especially when speaking of football commentary.

The English bloke who was annoying me said things like "I don't think Portsmouth can exhibit the type of form that will get them the necessary 40 points to avoid relegation. We were just talking about Liverpool's form and if they can't, then there is no way Portsmouth can.". How the hell are those two things connected? Needless to say his co-commentator just side stepped that particular query.

I'm trying to understand what that commentator means, but I'm stumped : )

yugam   

Going on about one of our ex-players, one impressed me alot today. No, no, not Johnson. Ben Haim. He has had a really good game today, excellent positioning and ball control when he has the ball and moved forward. My best player on the pitch.

Yep,Ben-Haim has been good.He looks better from the player that was rounded off by Torres at Anfield.May be its just the fact that his manager has shown confidence in him and that he has been playing regular football.

BTW Begovic has continued where he left from at SB.He pulled off an magnificent reaction to save from a deflected shot from Gerrard.

Harvz   

I'm trying to understand what that commentator means, but I'm stumped : )

The old man is on but the lights are not at home.

Liverlad   

Rafa will definitely get the sack now.

No chance the owners being prepared to part with the money they'd have to pay him.

Sir   

I can't see him getting the sack at all to be honest. But I must laugh at another defeat, and not a great tackle from Mascherano. Four game ban now and an injury to boot.