• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Would love to see them get a good thrash though,

That was the point.

By the way, Spurs are just 3 points behind United with a game in hand! *facepalm*

Leo91   

I can't take anything away from this result. We're still far way behind.

genjuro   

Man how frustrating to know we could easily had been up there if not for the crap we have been witnessed to......we have the players and team. just not the tactics etc. Man how freaking awesome is it to see utd suffer? Díd your see fergi¨s face after the third goal? Priceless. As many have mentioned before, if your midfield is good enough and willing to run and hassle and to be organized just a little then utd can be had quite easily.

Leo91   

They are clinical upfront normally with their power and pace but midfield and defence are ordinary. We lack the confidence in our play that Spurs, City and Utd get at times.

Wow this kills me: if we won against Fulham, Wigan, Tottenham, and Villa we would have been two, I repeat TWO points off first place.

Indeed! Many have pointed to the recent festive games as a source of which we should have been 7 points better off (Aston Villa, Fulham, Wigan), and the obvious individual errors resultant from defensive lapses late on in games that stick firm in the memory.. But just think about the non-abject performances this season where we have dropped points directly due to missing very presentable chances (Stoke, QPR, Arsenal), and in some cases stonewall sitters (Manchester United, Tottenham)!

Continuing the 'if only' / 'fine margins' theme, if you couple that with five of the worst misses of the season to date coming against Manchester United (Torres, Pilkington, Scott Sinclair, Jordan Henderson, Ricardo Fuller) we could very easily be in a much better predicament!