• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

yugam   

Wolves bring back the 10 players that they had rested in midweek and have now taken the lead through Milijas..

Dont expect Hull to get anything off Utd tomorrow but I do think Villa will beat Arsenal

Sunderland were yet again unlucky not to win at home and Fulham drew 0-0 at home to Spurs

Nicholas   

At the Arsenal v Villa match ......

Song hacks Heskey down from behind and gets nothing from Dowd. And just a few yards outside the Arsenal box. Had that been Mikel, he would be lucky to escape with a yellow.

Song is one of the oddest players in the league this season. Sometimes I watch him and am left very impressed, other times I watch him and he is utterly useless.

Fabregas, who I have said in other topics as someone I despise, is nonetheless of excellent quality. If there was any chance to get him in the top of our diamond...

I'll say it right now, there's no way in hell Man United aren't going to win today. I think they'll drop points sure, but not to Hull. Let's see if my rubbish predicting can keep it going on.

yugam   

Utd are made to pay for their sloppiness.Rooney makes a shocking back pass and Fagan takes advantage of that to round of the keeper and then puts in a looping cross which results in a penalty after Rafael makes a challenge from behind on Altidore to give away a penalty.Fagan steps up to score..

It looks more and more that Hull could make a perfect comeback.

yugam   

Looks like I spoke too soon.Utd are in front from a Park goal after a counter attack resulting from a Hull corner..