• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I'm not an idiot, I'm obviously talking about Van der Sar's personal record continuing and not Man Utd's record. And Ben Foster played against Derby. He's a tremendous goalkeeper by the way.

Did Ben Foster play all 3 games against Derby? Because I thought VDS appeared in the 2nd leg of the Carling Cup. I also do not rate VDS that highly... He doesn't have to make a lot of saves, because people are overwhelmed by Man U, hence afraid to throw men forward. I mean, look at Santa Cruz' goal, it took poor goalkeeping and poor defending to create it.

But yeah, awful awful tackle by Nolan. Clear intent to injure... So should be out for longer than 3 weeks.

scanz   
And by the way, what an utterly awful tackle by Kevin Nolan today. He could've broken Anichebe's leg.

disgusting, watching the replay his leg actually bends, horrible. Was good to hear that Nolan waited in the tunnel to apologise.

feel sorry for Arteta, such a great player and so important to Everton, I thought they might go above Arsenal if they continued their form but will be difficult for them without Arteta.

Sir   
And by the way, what an utterly awful tackle by Kevin Nolan today. He could've broken Anichebe's leg.

Yeah disgusting challenge!