• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

bert19   

FOOTBALL

Lord Alan Sugar discusses Tottenham's appointment on Andre Villas-Boas on BBC Radio 5 live: "The Spurs management obviously know that he was deemed not to be successful at Chelsea, but we have to give him a chance.

"He's obviously a very well-qualified manager in Portugal, and perhaps it was the culture of Chelsea, perhaps it was the interfering chairman, maybe, that caused a bit of friction, and I think that we've got a different chairman at Tottenham who lets people get on with things. So let's give him a good chance, and let's welcome him to the club."

Tosser.

Van Persie is GONE from Arsenal! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There'll be only one team in london next season! :)

Isn't it great, mid table Liverpool are missing out on transfer targets, Tottenham have taken a gamble of AVB proportions, Arsenal are about to become a no man team and Chelsea are CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!

JCX   

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW F*** YEAHHHHHH RVPUSSY IS OUT FINALLY!

I used to think Liverpool fans just had a bee in a bonnet about us, but this kind of confirms that they're genuinely deluded and stuck in 1986. It turns out their stock lines are for every team that shows them up.

If you want to go panning for some 'gold', read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2168952/Gylfi-Sigurdsson-I-chose-Spurs-Liverpool-London-club-going-places.html#comments