• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Easy now. It's still early days, you have to remember--the road to the league title is a marathon.

Yeah I know, I'm not being overzealous or anything. Just very glad the season started off well for us.

Awesome opening weekend results.

Fellanni is a beast, really he is the absolute embodiment of what United have been missing in their midfield for several seasons!

Lets put Reading to the sword on Weds!!!

Scooba   

Fellaini reminded me of Drogba slightly tonight. Completely bossed united mid/def.

Fantastic start to the premier league!

Kezza   

I knew RVP was the least needed signing by Utd. Look at that gaping midfield and defence. Fergie has gone irrational this summer. Awesome.

Really enjoyed that game last night some really good performances. Had to laugh at the commentators lauding Kagawa, thought he was distinctly average if I am honest. Fellaini what a beast he is, ran himself into the ground, was all over the park and most of all United could not cope with him.

You know you have problems when Evra is getting skinned by Hibbert, United are calling on Anderson from the bench and United fans were 'Very pleased with RVP's delivery from corners'

Ha ha do me a favour.....have that.

I knew RVP was the least needed signing by Utd. Look at that gaping midfield and defence. Fergie has gone irrational this summer. Awesome.

Agreed. I wouldn't act as if I know more than ferguson as to what utd need but its so obvious. They needed Hazard and they needed Modric.

Another game where Scholes plays very well offensively, Cleverley tries to replicate him and the opposition bypass both of them all together on every single attack. They did very well to come so close to the title last season, as their midfield is an absolute shambles. Scholes is closer to 40 than 35, Anderson's a ridiculous waste of talent, Cleverley's the equivalent of Lucas (more hype when injured than actual proven end product), Giggs is a stop gap and Fletcher's recovering from a massive illness. I rate Carrick, and he does a very good job as the deepest midfielder... But I have no idea how long they can try and paper over the cracks for. They had a promising youth product in Pogba, but he's off now...

On one hand, I respect the job Ferguson is doing by winning without a proper midfield... But on the other, I just can't believe the glaring, gaping hole in the middle keeps on geting ignored.

Zidane   

Looks like Aguero will be out for a month.