• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

asphyx   

"It's all Leo Messi's fault.

The magical one, as prolific a scorer as has ever worn blue cleats, could have ended the problems before they began. But when faced with his God-given duty to save the world from the horror that is Chelsea dominance, he crashed his penalty kick off the bar in the 2012 Champions League semifinal. I hold the shaggy-headed Argentinian genius personally liable for the revolting Blue resurgence that has seen them march all the way to the top of the league table and the soccer universe while my acid reflux keeps matching pace. "

Gotta admit, I loled at that.

todongo   

I believe this season will be the most amazing PremLeague season to date.

Swansea, Sunderland, Wigan, Everton, Fulham... clubs on the rise with their acquisitions, managers and brand of football. It's such a joy to watch.

At the moment, I'm having a chuckle about Mancini. 352 formation, Kolo Toure, and complaints about defending and not getting more players in. He is an over-rated manager IMO. No one needs to argue about Manchester City having the best group of forwards in the league; it's obvious. It's up to the manager to get it right. I would expect them to either promote or buy another left flank attacker, but it isn't as if they lack something in their squad. I find it strange that Nedum Onuuha was sold and subsequently they've tried to use Savic at the back. bad decisions.

So, I'm hoping for a little bit change this Premier League season. Maybe another key defender goes down in Manchester, Arsenal fail to produce goals, Everton improve their table postion and perhaps we'll see Spurs fall apart while Swansea or some other club rises.

I think more messages/celebrations are in order. Why are the only limited to goal scorers? Win a free kick? Take off your shirt and reveal a message to a loved one. Corner? Everyone does the robot. Boot the ball to row Z? Entire team runs over to celebrate with the manager. Unless of course you're the Chelsea manager. That seems to be the kiss of death.

Next time balotelli scores I want him to display a message saying "STFU tevez. Its getting boring now"

"It's all Leo Messi's fault.

The magical one, as prolific a scorer as has ever worn blue cleats, could have ended the problems before they began. But when faced with his God-given duty to save the world from the horror that is Chelsea dominance, he crashed his penalty kick off the bar in the 2012 Champions League semifinal. I hold the shaggy-headed Argentinian genius personally liable for the revolting Blue resurgence that has seen them march all the way to the top of the league table and the soccer universe while my acid reflux keeps matching pace. "

Gotta admit, I loled at that.

Very funny poor ol gooners

Sir   

Still amazed Adam Johnson went to Sunderland.

But, I also didn't realise he's 25.... Thought he was younger than that!

todongo   

good move for Johnson. been sitting on the bench for over 2 years now--just as we might have expected at ManCity

Jol has told 5Live they have accepted a bif for Dembele from Spurs.

Dembele, Sandro, Willian & Sigurdsson could be a handy midfield.

Similarly Sahin & Lucas Leiva could form a good pairing.

Cazorla, Arteta, Wilshere also.

Tiote & Cabaye from last season we already know about.

Some above average midfields shaping up at our rivals.

todongo   

the most irritating thing about this transfer window so far: Tottenham. Looks like they will have two players I was hoping to get: Dembele and Sigurdsson.

second: Kagawa to ManUtd from my club... although there was nothing that could have been done to prevent it. Dortmund lacked the punch and control they needed in the Champions League, so Kagawa was bound to move on.

third: questions about Chelsea's forwards (or lack thereof) and the loan-out of Lukaku.

lastly, I'm not irritated by Marin coming to Chelsea, but I'm not getting any big hopes for him. Just wait and see how he does. I hope he improves over his play in Germany.

the most irritating thing about this transfer window so far: Tottenham. Looks like they will have two players I was hoping to get: Dembele and Sigurdsson.

second: Kagawa to ManUtd from my club... although there was nothing that could have been done to prevent it. Dortmund lacked the punch and control they needed in the Champions League, so Kagawa was bound to move on.

third: questions about Chelsea's forwards (or lack thereof) and the loan-out of Lukaku.

lastly, I'm not irritated by Marin coming to Chelsea, but I'm not getting any big hopes for him. Just wait and see how he does. I hope he improves over his play in Germany.

It sounds to me you are disappointed about the signings we have made. Yet for me it's been a great window, maybe Football Manager is the way forward for you.