• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Yeah probably a hattrick for that stupid 'little pea'.

>.<

edit:: Yeah I know he technically didn't get one...

Edited by Mataku

CFC-Joe   

Wow. I'll never understand, why when a team is 2-0 up, as soon as they concede, they forget how to play football. It happened again today. Villa were in full control of the game, until that tosser Hernandez scored. Villa stopped playing well, and just invited United on. If there were any doubts of United pulling it back, they were surely put to bed at 2-1.

In other news, Arsenal are still diabolical. Wenger has been trying to sort out their defence for 8 years. Still no success.

Out of interest, how long before people start considering Everton to be genuine top four contenders? They're usually one of the strongest teams in the league come the second half of the season. If they keep this up, they'll be in a great position come May.

I'm not mad at Hernandez for scoring those goals- it's his job. What is getting on my nerves however is his ostentative celebrating in front of the rival fans. No class.

Zwicky   

It doesn't really make sense anymore to watch United matches in the Prem this season. Totally pointless. They went behind 0-1 or higher in seven of their 11 league games so far (Villa today included) and still managed to grab 27 out of a possible 33. That's insane. And when their (exemplary) morale and spirit couldn't turn the game around, the refs gifted them the full 3 points in Liverpool and at the Bridge. So, to make it clear, they struggled heavily in basically every league game so far and still made an almost perfect start points-wise. This raises the question who is going to stop them when they finally start to play well and stop starting matches with huge complacency and arrogance? We know the answer. They will easily run away with the title and I expect them to break our 95 points record but to be honest it should not really bother any Chelsea fan. With the painfully thin squad we have there is no realistic way to keep pace with them over a marathon of almost 40 games, especially if you add the trip to Japan and further 2-3 matches in the League Cup. We should not deceive ourselves. They are out of our sight, maybe not at the moment but as the season goes on they will run away with it. I'm perfectly fine with that. We all know it's a tough rebuilding year and I believe that had anyone offered us a Top 3 finish before the season started, everybody would have grabbed it. Forget United and even City, we as fans should focus on the contenders for a top 3 finish which are Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton. If we win today, we are 10 points above the Gunners. That's the important thing, not whether United wins, draws or loses which doesn't matter for us in the long term.

Zwicky - I agree. We made a bright start to what will be a long and difficult season for our youngsters who pay in the tiring up front roles. We can forget challenging Mans U & C. The good news is Spurs and Arsenal starting so poorly.

D-man   

Is anyone watching this Spurs away kit? WOW, absolutely atrocious. Who would wear that? Not to mention it is made by under armor which should tell you everything you need to know.

fans should focus on the contenders for a top 3 finish which are Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton. If we win today, we are 10 points above the Gunners. That's the important thing, not whether United wins, draws or loses which doesn't matter for us in the long term.

Are you bloody serious mate? I just can't believe what I'm reading here. we're one of the best teams in the league this season. do you know how much we invested in the summer? are we Arsenal now or Spuds? this is not the 90's anymore, for how much we invested in the past years this club priority is to win all trophies. not just focus on one trophy and leave the others. this is something a team like Liverpool would do and rightly so, their team is crap. ours is not. we are creating history here. Arsenal, Everton and Tottenham are not even our main rivals, our only rival in this league is Man United. let's leave the likes of Spurs and Arsenal to compete for anything below 2nd place. Jesus, you're really pessimistic.