• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Sir   

Arsenal lost then, good result for us. 7 points above them and playing them at home next weekend.

I'm amazed we're not further ahead than them. Says more about us I think.

genjuro   

Arsenal lost then, good result for us. 7 points above them and playing them at home next weekend.

Yeah but you just watch arsenal come to the Bridge and fight for their lives........unless we put them to the sword fast.

genjuro   

That red card for Arsenal is the type of red card that happens against us... It would never happen to United.

Also, not great when you're doing a bet and something like that happens, you just can't legislate for it. Knew I was doomed when the red card was branded.

Of course it wouldnt happen for utd mate........can't wait till the day the Eng Calscio happens.

JezQ8   

I'm amazed we're not further ahead than them. Says more about us I think.

Yep.. You would think we would be further away!

just watch Arsenal give us grief at the bridge next week

Yep.. You would think we would be further away!

just watch Arsenal give us grief at the bridge next week

Can't really see Arsenal giving us big issues. Not sure who will do that then.

CFC-Joe   

HAHAHAHAH........you guys do realize utd's winner was offside right? Pictures and video's show clear offside........utd have had refs winning them all their big games so far this season........normal service I guess.

Vidic was offside by maybe an inch, and I don't believe for one minute that you spotted it until you saw video replays. That had nothing to do with the officials.

JezQ8   

Can't really see Arsenal giving us big issues. Not sure who will do that then.

Well I hope so!

It just seems to be typical that teams bounce back against us.

genjuro   

Vidic was offside by maybe an inch, and I don't believe for one minute that you spotted it until you saw video replays. That had nothing to do with the officials.

Really? Your sure? can you then explain how come utd always get such bonuses? How many points this season already have they got thanks to so called bad refs? Ohh please no one can deny the amount of shait utd get from all sides........much much more than any team.

Anyone know who'll be missing for Arse?Kosciewhatever, Arteta, someone else?

Edited by cro-chels

CFC-Joe   

Really? Your sure? can you then explain how come utd always get such bonuses? How many points this season already have they got thanks to so called bad refs? Ohh please no one can deny the amount of shait utd get from all sides........much much more than any team.

Yes, United generally get the big decisions. It doesn't take a genius to work that out. But to blame every little decision on the ref is just stupid, and incredibly repetitive. Until replays were shown, nobody suspected offside. None of the players, not of the officials.