• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Hate to say it, but come on liverpool, beat utd :S

Won't be that bothered if 'pool take a beating though :p

Exactly. 5-3 to Liverpool, with both defences looking extremely dodgy, or 6-0 to Man U.

WTF WTF WTF.

'Pool are already 2-1 up at OT. Stevie Me just won and scored a penalty!

Is this opposite day or something?!?!?

Vogue   

Pool 2 -1 up. Could this, optimistcally, be the start of a Man Utd end of season dip??

Feroze   

Wow, Liverpool beating Man Utd 4-1, could things get better? Vidic gets a red card, United hopefully lose confidence for their remaining games.

Edited by Feroze

Jedini   

Wow, they leveled them LOL!!!

Kezza   

When was the last time we display the form of life that Liverpool is having right now? Amazing.

Skyryser   

Great win for Pool, enormous credit to them for coming back from 1-0 down to 4-1 up. Fantastic play, I wonder what stops them from doing that week-in week-out. I'm baffled at the triple substitution, I've never seen Fergie have a knee-jerk reaction and have it backfire so badly. Gerrard has had an awesome week, no wonder he's even had plaudits from Zizou himself. Hopefully they'll blow it, but now they know what they're capable of. Can't believe as well that Vidic's game was so shaky and that Pool only conceded 1 against such a strong attack and with Reina playing like my cousin (who's a 16-year-old girl BTW).

That being said, it's a wonderful afternoon of football all around, just looking a few minutes at each match on TV or on the net, the scorelines and the periods of play I've been able to catch remind me of a "last day of the season", 100% being given by almost all involved. Great to see the league doing so well after a midweek where English clubs dominated Europe.