• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Adkins sacked apparently

Ridiculous. He's a miracle-worker. Ungrateful sods.

I'm fast running out of love for football, I really have no idea what has gone on, and is going on!!!

I don't think there was ever any "golden age of loyalty" anyway. As a 90s kid I'm not that well versed in the sackings of anything in the past, but I'm skeptical about there having been an era when football was free of the manager merry-go round. So there's nothing for you to run out of love for, it was like this yesterday and it's like this today. Probably has been this way ever since the sport turned professional in the late 19th century.

I wonder if the Southampton fans will get ridiculed for supporting their sacked manager...

Indeed. The ungrateful lot, they should get behind their club and chairman who helped them after their administration and -10 point start to League 1. Apparantly they were upset about Pardew's sacking a few years back when Adkins was put in, hypocrites!

cii99mn1   

With Suarez, as with all divers, the managers/clubs are willing to turn a blind eye,as per usual,when it suits them. But has Rodgers had a pop for the admission or the act itself?

I found it hilarious. A man dives whenver he feels it suits him, then admits doing it one time and suddenly everyone and his dog is blasting him for it? So you can do wahtever you feel like as long as you don't admit it?

Still, it's good that Rodgers condemns it, it is better than the alternative.

Adkins sacked apparently

Absolutely ridiculous decision. What was that muppet Nicola Cortese Southampton expecting? But then again this egomaniac has also banned Saints legends such as Matthew Le Tissier and Larie McMenemy fro St Mary's. I think Saints will now go down, and it's all because of a megalomaniac owner. People need to start being realistic, instead of living in cloud cuckoo land. If it wasn't for Adkins Southampton wouldn't be in the PL. I bet his replacement is some overseas no-mark coach who we've never heard of before.

Chrisb   

I bet his replacement is some overseas no-mark coach who we've never heard of before.

Mauricio Pochettino apparently!

Got to admit I've never heard of him but I'm not a follower of other countries leagues so quite possibly everyone else will know who he is!!

Sir   

Huge Sam gets charged over post match comments RE the referee yet Ferguson got nothing with his abusive touch line rants!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha, just incredible!