• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

LMFAO!!!! 2-0 Arsenal was up. They go down 3-2. How the f did that happen. I don't think I would be able to handle that if it were a Chelsea game.

ROFL, what a joke.

Wigan play arsenal off the pitch... and Sky act like its a miracle and 3 goals came out of nowhere!! When will these guys WATCH the match and comment on whats ACTUALLY unfolding.

rangoon   

Wigan play arsenal off the pitch... and Sky act like its a miracle and 3 goals came out of nowhere!! When will these guys WATCH the match and comment on whats ACTUALLY unfolding.

Never, commentating is an old boys network where people are in jobs for life regardless of how crap their reading and understanding of the game is. Look at MOTD, it's been bobbins for years with a bunch of chums talking boring crap but it doesn't matter to them because they will be safe in their jobs. Lawro what a frigging joke!

The only one I have much time for is Alan Green.

................................The only one I have much time for is Alan Green.

I've re-read this twice now and still can't believe what I'm seeing !

The only one I have much time for is Alan Green.

Green hates Chelsea with a passion...

Ah...Perhaps he meant classic soul crooner Al Green.

Yes that must be it. Surely it can't be the "commentator"???

There's a bit of good news to help our campaign and especially the game against Liverpool - Fernando Torres has been ruled out for the rest of the season and perhaps could miss the World Cup too. This is according to Sky Sports News. Torres is having knee surgery this evening and is going to be ruled out for six weeks.

There's a bit of good news to help our campaign and especially the game against Liverpool - Fernando Torres has been ruled out for the rest of the season and perhaps could miss the World Cup too. This is according to Sky Sports News. Torres is having knee surgery this evening and is going to be ruled out for six weeks.

the world cup starts in 6 weeks

rangoon   

Are we in a playground? I couldn't care less what people think of us. Green is an excellent commentator ( terrible on 606 however ). And anyway all this paranoia and whinging about people hating us, seriously, get over yourselves. People love us, hate us, and a load of other verbs too. That's football, if you can't take it you should go and take up one day eventing or crown green bowls.