• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

but they did unlock it...they have had plenty of chances. 23? - 3 shots.

Yea exactly, I'm just saying if that was us same result same game we would have gotten lambasted by some fans on here for not unlocking the defence. Incorrect statement? Definitely, but I guarantee you we'll have the same type of game soon enough and the quote I just mentioned will come up.

botdx   

I might be daft but I think Romelu can be our main striker next season. Given enough games and time, he might develop into a real beast.

mumoko   

The trouble is that he won't be given those games and time, mostly from the fans. I reckon he will get one more season at WBA or at a team playing European football.

I could feel the tears from SKY coming through the TV when their angel Gerrard missed the penalty and Liverpool lost.

Lukaku's goal was brilliant.

If people moan about the lack of 'atmosphere' at Stamford Bridge they should seriously have watched that match at (Mo)Anfield last night.

Seriously no atmosphere at all, you could hear the players throughout. Even at our worse and with TFSW here, it's better than that.

On the playing side of things, they've got massive leadership issues plus I'm convinced they'll be without Suarez next season.

Rodgers has got a real challenge ahead.

If people moan about the lack of 'atmosphere' at Stamford Bridge they should seriously have watched that match at (Mo)Anfield last night.

Seriously no atmosphere at all, you could hear the players throughout. Even at our worse and with TFSW here, it's better than that.

On the playing side of things, they've got massive leadership issues plus I'm convinced they'll be without Suarez next season.

Rodgers has got a real challenge ahead.

Bang on... It was embarrassing to see (hear).

Famous atmosphere? Meh.

Not just because he is scoring goals now but it still baffles the crap out of me how we allowed Lukaku out loan when we only had two forwards.

Not just because he is scoring goals now but it still baffles the crap out of me how we allowed Lukaku out loan when we only had two forwards.

Letting Lukaku go on loan was the right decision, not buying another striker was the mistake.